[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 20k to waste b4 i kill myself. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0952.jpg (55KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.jpg
55KB, 720x549px
I have 20k to waste b4 i kill myself. What do?
>>
>wait for buttcoin to drop in price a bit
>put 18k in buttcoin, save 2k for suicide expenses (extravagant final day, helium etc.)
>if the buttcoin rises in value you're rich
>>
Send me some cash, make my day better.
PayPal: [email protected]
>Tfw when on purpose
>>
>>37845465
Donate it all to a charity.
>>
Send me $170 so i can get a motherboard for my xeon shitrig and the rest on drugs, alcohol, and strippers.
>>
>>37845465
give it to charity
>>
>>37845465
>What do?
Finish some of the stuff you started perhaps, like you're entire life for instance
>>
Pay someone else to originally kill you.
>>
http://a.co/bEJ6sH1
Help me finish my punisher cosplay.
>>
>>37845465
Travel the world and if your life is still a shit when you finish the money, end yourself
>>
Whatever you want. Maybe if you travel, you'll get lucky and some dude in Europe will mug AND kill you
>>
>>37845465
Honestly, if you're in a country with bad health insurance do the following:
>go looking for people who can't pay for the healthcare they need
>select one you think that deserves to live
>help them with your 20k
>off yourself before they can really get a hold of you (like get your home adres) so you can quietly disappear
Now you have taken the life of someone that didn't want to live and saved the life of someone that did.
>>
Donate it to a food bank or animal shelter, depending on which you prefer.

Strike that.

Buy weed!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shit haha get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND OH DADDY
>>
>>37845465
Buy all the food and snacks you love and eat it. And buy some items, whatever it be, that you've always wanted.
>>
Save half in case you dont kill yourself
>>
>>37845670
You're acting like they won't immediately spend it on a new car or drugs.
>>
>>37845465
I'm in a similar position, Dunno what to do with the money I have. My family doesn't need it, I have no friends and don't wanna donate to charity because I hate all living beings. Also too depressed to enjoy anything, so I guess my family will inherit it anyway.
>>
>>37845501
>>37845519
>>37845698
don't follow this advice, OP

>>37845489
this is good, but when you do get rich, indulge yourself in as much as you can before you go
>>
>>37845792
Im thinking of going for the traveling meme
>>
>>37845957
nevermind >>37845698 didn't see the 'Strike that.'
>>
>>37845957
I actually made all the money from bitcoin

Probably gonna put 10k in crypto and use the rest to travel. Thinking of going backpacking, i really need to force myself to get of the internet and talk to people

I know what i should be doing but i dont like the truth
>>
>>37846016
>use the rest to travel
That's really fucking gay
>>
>>37846033
I am fucking gay
>>
>>37845465
1.buy a jeep
2.outfit it with armor plates and machineguns you buy from the deep web
3.go on a killing spree while high on a drug of your choice
4.????
5.suicide
>>
>>37845963
>>37846016
anon, if you have energy and willpower to travel, are you sure you're gonna an hero? Don't waste all your money if you think you'll live after that.
>>
>>37846075
10k is not a lot of money tho
>>
>>37846113
I know, but life sucks. You may need it. Whatever, don't listen to me, I'm just a depressed fag
>>
Go to therapy

Take public speaking classes

Buy a life coach/fitness trainer

Finally talk to normies in public

Keep a routine going

Get fucking /fit/

attract stacies

become god
>>
>>37845465
Donate it to a hate group
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (54KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
54KB, 600x340px
>>37846196
Yeah, maybe they'll buy some toothpaste and deodorant.
>>
>>37845465
HOOOKER HOOKERS DRUGS HOOKES DRUG HOOKERS
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.