[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a revenge or forgiveness type of person? I think of myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497671559033.jpg (898KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497671559033.jpg
898KB, 1200x1200px
Are you a revenge or forgiveness type of person? I think of myself as a revenge person, simply because I can't stand seeing people who have wronged me walk away without any repercussions.
>>
>>37844375
Revenge. I have never forgiven someone in my entire life. I don't know how.
>>
>>37844375
Forgiveness if that person can come to terms with the nasty shit they've done to you, and do the same. Otherwise, revenge.
>>
>>37844375
Live and let live brother. Sure revenge may be justified in some cases but your energy and time is better spent on more positive endeavours
>>
Both. In the heat of the moment, 100% revenge because I get completely blinded by rage. Otherwise forgiveness, because human arbitration is always flawed and clouded with misunderstanding, a better world is one where everyone is happy (imo), moving past and leaving behind bullshit means that there is less of it in the world, I see people as victims of circumstances even when they act on them, and bringing people down only creates future strife later on. Basically, if it's something that's no longer affecting me, it is easy to let go, but if it still is I do not care who I hurt or how much because I cannot feel anything but unadulterated anger.
>>
I am a childish piece of shit, so revenge. Unironically stuck my tongue out at someone who wasn't looking because they cut me in line at Subway.
>>
>little kid in a store comes up to me and hits me
>runs away
>ohnoyoudont.jpg
>he goes to do it again
>trip him as he's running away
>he doesn't react in time
>didn't even put his arms in front of him
>his chest and head slam into the ground
>laugh and walk away
I guess I'm a revenge person. If he'd been a couple years younger, the fall would've killed him, though.
>>
>>37844375
I will eventually forgive, but I will NEVER forget.
I don't deal in revenge mostly because I can't be fucking bothered... I'm willing to forgive after a long time has passed, but I will never trust or think of that person in the same way again.

Just lost a good mate about 3 days ago... I found out he was sending my girlfriend (now ex of 3 years) nudes when I was with her... that's now 2 of my mates that were doing it! I won't forgive this dude for a LONG time, I eventually forgave the other dude, but I still think he's a prick.
>>
>>37844375
forgiveness is harder but honestly so much healthier
>>
>>37844375
Revenge.
Things cannot remain uneven, no matter how small or insignificant i have to return with the same force. I might not do it instantly but ill do it for sure. And if its something really bad ill probably plot something to ruin a persons life like i did 2 times so far.

BUT i cannot stay mad at someone for longer than 5 minutes. No matter how hard i try. Revenge is another thing tho, ill pretend its all good and then puff, hit where it hurts the fucking most when they least expect it.
>>
File: IMG_2916.png (354KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.png
354KB, 600x450px
Forgiveness. Revenge gets you nowhere. I've come to accept and forgive those who wrong me
>>
>>37844375
Neither, I don't pursue a revenge, as I'm more of a "live and let others live" kind of a person, besides I'd rather distance myself from ones that wrong me, than to actually put enough energy into crushing them; purpously hurting people is against my policy. With forgivness it's similar, it's easier for me to just cut ties, than to actually work on the issues.
>>
>>37844375
Definitely revenge. It pisses me off to see people get away with shit. There has to be consequences for peoples actions.
>>
I find that my ability to forgive is contingent upon my ability to understand. Usually when I understand someone or their actions well enough, my natural inclination is to forgive. But I have a hard time forgiving people who lie or obfuscate their motives and feelings, because then I have no basis for understanding them, and no way to forgive them, and I'm left with anger that I hate having.
>>
>>37844375
Forgiveness has never made sense to me.
>>
>>37844375
both. i love how they made me suffer, but i also love to see them suffer. thanks humanity
>>
File: 2983472984729837.png (474KB, 505x487px) Image search: [Google]
2983472984729837.png
474KB, 505x487px
>>37844375
Grandpa molested mother
mother takes it out on me

I'll never forgive either of them.
Revenge all the way, you wrong me and we dont settle it, dont talk to me then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.