[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women getting red pilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: housewife.png (408KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
housewife.png
408KB, 432x768px
I am sure we all noticed the hughe influx of women turning right. It might be due to the political pendulum swings right, making it less risky. Or just women attention whoring like when they where gamer gurls. Doesn't really matter, it is what it is. What I wonder is what will happen when things push to show. The women are not like the 1950's generation.

What will happen when these women want to settle down and make lots of White babies. Will they be able to pair bond after riding the cock carousel. Will they ever forget Chad when they lay their with their beta provider? What do you think will happen?
>>
>>37843086
Anon. Why did you post a picture of a single mum that wants to find a provider for her and her son from another man in a "red pilled women" thread?
>>
I agree, but you posted a picture of 21 year old single mom on tinder
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnwoJTqA430
>>
File: 1493599122712.jpg (186KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
1493599122712.jpg
186KB, 500x728px
>>37843086
>thinking anything will change
Women don't give a shit about politics. They might start to post more conservative stuff on facebook, that's it. They're born hypocrites and will die as such. No woman will live a conservative live. They'll fuck chads until they realize they need a beta provider, once they do, they'll start pandering to desperate cucks who look for traditional wives. And by the way, just because e celebs are hopping on a bandwagon, times are not changing. The pendulum doesn't swing back, it never will again. We're spiralling more and more into the abyss, just fucking accept it and stop LARPing about le return to traditional values.
>>
>>37843086
>21 years old single mom who wants a provider to work for his wife and his wife's son while she stays at home
Hmm
>>
>be liberal slut
>fuck chad
>chad gets her pregnant
>got a baby
>i-im conservative i swear!
>guys look i watch podcasts and go to MRA protests! xD so radical lul
>>
I actually hate all of you, not really, but fuck you. You all just think in black and white and aren't capable of critical thinking. I hate the radical left and the radical right, none of you are redpilled. You all just sheeps following stupid trends.
>>
>>37843086
Single mother, 21. Somehow ended up this way DESPITE supposedly having a 1950s mindset. Now wanting an idiot to leech off from till her son starts going to school.

There is certain behaviour and incidents from which there is no coming back. This is one. It's like how a slut will never stop being a slut. You don't become an "ex murderer" just because you resisted the urge to kill a bunch of people for a bit. Your past is still there, the damage is still done, you are still what you always were.
>>
Women couldn't care less about politics. Their political musings don't extend beyond facebook and tumblr posts about social issues.
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>37843277
Muh critical thinker radical centrist meme.
>>
>>37843336
It's true though, why do you think that right > left?
>>
>>37843277
Get a load of the "nuanced opinion" on this faggot
>>
>>37843388
Because Marxism is a failed ideology.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.