[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a gf doesn't cure anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (28KB, 128x182px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
28KB, 128x182px
For all you folks who thinks getting in a relationship will cure every single mental-illnesses and that your life will finally be better than it used to, it's all wrong.

To sum up my assumption I gotta tell you a bit of background.

I've been a NEET KV until I was 19, with social anxiety, depression, OCD, and all other kind of funny stuff, but that's beside the point.

One day I just decided to go to a Psychiatric Institute to help me go better, after a couple of months spent there I found a girl I was interested in, we got together a month after we started talking.

Well sure, things went well better for me for the upcoming weeks, but still I wasn't happy about my life or about anything in general, I still was all depressed and filled with anxiety.

Once my therapy was presumably done (in about 8 months) I left and went back home (my girlfriend had left the institute a few weeks before me).

I thought life would finally start for me, but unfortunately that's not how it works, way more efforts have to be made to just get better overall, and I don't even think you can fix a depression or anything related to that, I guess it's the battle of a life, now it's your choice, fight it or leave it.

long story short: you'll always be depressed no matter what happens in your life, deal with it.
>>
>>37841700
suck my dick you kike.
>>
>>37841700
depressed but having sex is still better than just being depressed
>>
>>37841746
Forgot to mention that we aren't living together, and we barely see eachother, not to mention that she also has depression and tried to kill herself many times before, and still does.
>>
it makes it worse if it is just a hoe who would leave you for some other dude
it cures only if it is a person, who loves you.. which is rare
>>
>>37841808
unfortunately that's not even the case, I'm convinced she is a genuine good person, and she really never had boyfriend either except for maybe a month or so.

We communicate each day by calling ourselves or just by sending messages, we're trying to support eachother battling depression but nothing seems to be working for either of us.
>>
>>37841852
you do realize most girlfriends are not mentally ill right?
>>
why would being in a relationship cure your ills? do people actually think this?
>>
>>37841912
I do, but does that even matter?
I personally cannot handle false/forced positivity, I don't want somebody who's trying to cheer me up all day, that probably isn't the case for the others but that's how I personally feel.

Having a "regular" relationship probably wouldn't change much honestly.
>>
>>37841930
I really feel like people tend to think that, just by browsing r9k or other similar stuff you always see so-called "depression KV/NEET/Incels", and they think their depression is linked to their lack or relationship.
>>
>>37841700
>Having a person who see you worthy of having a intimacy with them, even for a brief moment won't cure anything

Sure pal
>>
humans are 'programmed' to be a depressive. mostly it develops in your childhood and depends how you get treated in this world and how your view to this world is.

it "cures" you only if both love each other. only if you find a reason to live or a reason to die. my ex and i wanted to die together but we failed.

in my opinion humans can not "block" depression. all we can do is distracting ourself, finding a reason to live. humans don't stay alive for the sake of survival but for the sake things that bring purpose. for example art, music, religion or love.
>>
>>37841961
Who are you to judge?
have you ever been in a relationship that cured/helped you in any means before?
>>
"You will never represent, Anon, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
The sexual failure you have known since your adolescence, Anon, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their inedible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough.
You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper.
An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be no neither redemption or deliverance"
>>
>>37841983
No, but I've never,ever received any attention from girls.
Many guys in my life actually treated me like a human being, so now I have little problems when interacting with them. But I'm both scared and fucking hate girls. Being completely invisible, when other guys got attention without needing to talk to them is infuriating.
>>
>>37841930
humans are inherently social creatures you. depriving someone of any and all contact with other people is a severe punishment yet it's the life most robots live by.

>>37841950
because it is. just because you're crazy doesn't mean things that don't help you won't help anyone. i mean seriously what a self centered, narcissistic point if view. please tell me you're gonna kill yourself soon.
>>
>>37842054
I can understand that, I kinda have the same one but for both genders, I just try to communicate with people I can have a bit of interest in, like I will never try to talk to some shallow person, but if I see that a person has some depth I might give it a shot, but I'm rarely the one to start conversations.

But as I've also mentioned, we both met in a Psychiatric Institute, so we understand eachothers.
>>
>>37841700
guys please do not listen to this faggot
if you find a girl you truly care for you will be happy and she will make life worth living because you will get to see her and spend time with her. It also lets you know that someone out there cares for you and think you are worth their time and likes you for who you are.
>>
>>37842114
kinda agree. if you found your purpose in this life, you will most likely get happy. it seems like OP doesn't love the girl, so...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.