[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can we get laws passed to limit normie fun?, /pol/ shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 94271071.jpg (16KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
94271071.jpg
16KB, 509x339px
how can we get laws passed to limit normie fun?, /pol/ shouldn't be the only board with political power.
is it possible to somehow have 'social gatherings' limited to 3 people only?, or at least make normies have to get a permit to have a party, and ban alcohol being served without a license.
>>
>im an autistic piece of shit who hates fun so nobody should have fun
LMAOing at ur life
>>
Can alcoholic bots still buy metho?
>>
File: 37658564858.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
37658564858.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>37841519
fuck off normie.
shouldn't you be waiting in line for yeezies, or raping another drugged and drunk stacy?
>>
>>37841519

Fuck off, Norman. N. Normington.
>>
>>37841544
>>37841548
I'm not a normie, I just don't give a shit about normies anymore. Thinking you can keep people from meeting or getting drunk with your autism powers is absurd.
Just stop caring about normies and find refuge in the beauty of 2D.
>>
>>37841507
Yeah it's possible to limit social gatherings, at least on the streets. In francoist spain, the max. number of persons that you could hang out with on the streets was limited (dont remember the exact number).
Obviously they did that to avoid having a possible coup and not because they were autists, but well, it can be done.
Banning home-parties would be way harder tho, and a waste of time for the administration, so i doubt this can be done
>>
/pol/ are normies OP and in the last election they brainwashed a lot of robots

Telling them that GOP will not touch their neetbux.
Also keep in mind this political power that you are talking about comes with some downsides like a place full of newfags and people asking about "why don't you make anonymous accounts hiro :D"
people begging for things that make them less and less anonymous.

Is not worth it.
What makes this place great is anonymity
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.