[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking humans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1999.jpg (48KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
48KB, 599x399px
Humans are a fucking horrible creature. Think about it. We have evolved way to fast for our own good. In the hurry we have put together a shit society where some lucky men rule over the rest. If you aren't born rich you are basicly born to die. If you want to have a good life in the society you can't stop for one second and contemplate. You need to study, practise sports, get a job. If you're not fit for it you become a cleaner, a fastfood emplyee or worse yet.

I've became a neet because I couldn't bare the stress. Now, after a year I finally begin to feel like a sane human being. I've thought it through. I can finally remember my childhood and all those times I've been truly happy. But now, when I'm ready to get a job, learn something new or even get to know some new people it's too late. Other people my age are starting their careers, getting married, getting kids. I can't even get a job as a lunch lady at my own school!
>>
>>37841255
Stop being a whiny bitch. Society is so much better than it used to be. Modern jobs are much less taxing than the hard farm work of the past. And if you don't fall for the consumerism/family meme you can live better than the kings of the past. Just learn not to give a shit about what you don't have and life becomes great.
>>
>>37841255

Fuckin' newsflash. And here I was thinking this is heaven and people around me are angels. Laddie, anything animal is inherently selfish, and goodness is actually a psychological disease. So I don't get why you're surprised.
>>
>bitches bout humans
At the end of the day fucks a human
>>
>>37841337
>>37841365
>>37841382
Normals. You are still running the wheel like braindead mice. Go post your butts in a trap thread like the rest of the faggots around here.
>>
>>37841464

What's your problem, Disappointed Man? How about you kill your sad self instead of shitting up r9k?
>>
>>37841464
Wanna suck my dick?
>>
>>37841464
You're the one running the wheel if you bought into some gay ass ideology that doesn't give a fuck about you. Yeah society is cruel, specifically towards people like you it is cruel. So what? No one is watching you suffer, either do something about it or die.
>>
>>37841464
Lol faggotfucker got pissed off
What are yo gonna do bout it?
>>
File: IMG_1998.jpg (19KB, 181x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1998.jpg
19KB, 181x272px
>>37841479
>>37841479
>>37841502
>>37841617
>>37841578
Gon doofed
>>
Civilization is a meme and hunter-gatherer societies were the only good societies.
>>
>>37841793
If we remained hunter gatherers we would eventualy be wiped out by an asteroid like the dinosaurs
Civilization is the only way to explore space and survive
>>
>>37841793
t. Rousseau
>>
>>37841847
>we would eventualy be wiped out by an asteroid like the dinosaurs
>implying there's anything wrong with that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.