[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving this place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1497821067701.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497821067701.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>21 y/o virgin and a freshman in college
>managed to fall in love in a 19 y/o
>we started dating 6 weeks ago
>her parents are now out of town
>she invited me over to watch a movie
>hinting that we'll fuck even more so than usual
>mfw

IN A FEW DAYS I BECOME A MAN
THIS IS THE DAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS

Anyone else slowly crawling out of this shithole? How did you pull it off?
ofcourse this is not the only thing I accomplished to improve my life in the last 8 months. I got fit to the point where everyone asks me what I do, I'm going out a lot more and its actually pretty nice being a part of a group that considers you a friend, I'm doing well in college after dropping out the first time, restored relationship with family, feeling great about myself and much more confident, more positive outlook on life. We're all gonna make it guys.
>>
File: 1496683612908.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496683612908.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>37841112
Good job and have fun. now it is time to leave you fucking normie!
although we probably see you in a couple months after you destroy everything because you secretly are destructive and long for this place
>>
File: 0049 - xvCyjIK.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
0049 - xvCyjIK.png
250KB, 675x694px
>we started dating 6 weeks ago

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37841112
>that shimmy into a dab
god fuck that was hilarious
>>
>>37841227
can you post the vid?
i dont remember what it was about
>>
>>37841112
>hinting

cuck detected

it should be out in the open like a cookie jar on a god damn counter

now GTFO off my board, pathetic normie
>>
>>37841356
neither of us is retarded. We both know how to read between the lines. She doesn't have to say "WE WILL FUCK" for me to figure it out.
We openly discussed sex before and today I had 2 dreams about her we both dream a lot and I told her one was a sex dream and she made me tell her what we did and when I told her the dream broke at one part she said "no worries, you'll re-live the experience soon anyway".
>>
>>37841112
no one cares about your faggot success story, time to leave.
>>
>>37841626
>neither of us is retarded

is someone ironing clothes????
>>
>>37841112
How did you socialize at first? I did a year in college, I was a complete ghost. Did you talk to random people in the first days?
>>
>>37841626
Good luck anon, if you make it, never come back. But know we'll always be here if you ever need us.
>>
Fare well anon, we can only hope to become like you one day
>>
>>37841815
I didn't socialize. I never ever approached another person with the goal of making friends in my life.

As autistic and unlikely as this sounds I'm gonna say it anyway, just because there's no other explanation to this.
The girl that I fell in love with first saw 2 months before actual college started. She noticed me during the applications for college. She remembers me from back then and said that the moment she saw me she got the feeling that we were gonna end up together she mentioned this after we started dating. I first saw her 3 weeks after college started and the moment I accidentally locked eyes with her I felt something that I cannot explain. That moment is carved in my memory, every single god damn detail. 3 days later we ended up talking a bit during class because she kept turning around and laughing at something I was telling this guy I know from highschool. After class SHE came up to ME outside and we got to talking. I just knew that we were gonna end up together and she knew it as well. She was my only friend in college and she introduced me to some of her girl friends the college is 75-25 girls to guys and all the guys are "special" faggots so I only hang out with women.

Things just fell into place for me. I don't know what I did to deserve it because I'm not a good person, and I did my fair share of horrible shit to people, myself and my family. Now I'm the happiest I have ever been.

And as far as socializing out of college goes I got a family friend to thank. He's the son of my parents friends and he keeps inviting me out with him. If it weren't for him I wouldn't leave my house at all and he's the one and only reason I have a social life outside of college.

A lot of the reasons I'm happy now simply has to do with pure luck. And as I said idk what I did to deserve this. So sadly I don't have some sort of secret formula on how to become "normal". Sorry anon.
>>
>>37841157
I'm a bit self destructive but I'm learning how to control my urges.
>>
File: bSf8a39.jpg (123KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
bSf8a39.jpg
123KB, 686x800px
Good for you op. I'm convinced that most will make it eventually, but a small number of us won't.
>>
>>37841112
see you in 3 to 6 months when your relationship falls apart just as teenage "love" always does.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
Good job when it's over and done with make a thread about it
I like hearing stories about robots making it
It's conforting knowing that I have a slim chance of taming some strange
>>
losing your virginity doesn't do shit. i lost mine and I still go on here, it never ends
>>
>>37841112
>it's another burger meets girl in college because that never happens
Daily reminder americans CANNOT be robots. Try being a europoor you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37842061
Thanks for the complete explanation even if it killed some hope.
>>
>>37842824
I'm from the Balkans buddy
>>37842787
yea but I'm not just gonna lose my virginity
>>37842745
>teenage
I'm 21 she's 19
>>37842710
never lose hope friend
>>37842840
man you never know whats gonna happen. If I wasn't a college dropout NEET, playing video games 16 hours a day, jerking off up to7, doing nothing with my life, parents making me pay rent, almost tearing my family apart, no social life, no nothing - I wouldn't meet the girl and be as happy as I am now.
You have to break some eggs to make an omlette.
>>
>>37843668
Balkans are the epitomy of degeneracy so it's even worse.

East Europeans CANNOT EVER be robots. Fuck off now yeah.
>>
>>37841112
no were are not all "going to make it"

good for you now fuck off
>>
>>37843668
>I'm 21 she's 19
as I said. teenage.
>>
>tfw lost virginity at 18

It won't "cure" you, but it's a burden you can finally let go. Unless she's a hottie, sex sucks unless you care about her.. ugly/fat girls suck.
>>
>>37843745
And which country are you from big boy
>>37843802
You are the reason this board sucks dick you miserable bitch. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>37841112
>21 y/o virgin
>hinting that we'll fuck even more so than usual
>fuck more than usual
>virgin
hmmm...
>>
>>37845764
This. OP is a fag.

Original Original Original
>>
>>37845764
I dont know if youre retarded or just trying to get me to respond to you, but you pulled it off anyway.
Congratulations.
>>
>>37843745
>Eastern Europeans can't ever be robots
looks like you're wrong
>t. EE
>>
>>37842751
I like hearing these as well, the "we are all going to make it" gives me the hope I need.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.