[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia about to get redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (68KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
68KB, 489x301px
Live debate in 30 min
They are taking live questions

https://youtu.be/bYlfEd5IHp0

Stream: http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/hack-live-male-privilege/MP1721H197C00DS2
>>
>>37840673
Get your shill shit somewhere else.
>>
>>37840673
I got banned from the Hack facebook page for telling everybody about Jews.

Fuck the ABC leftist faggots
>>
Nobody watches the ABC anyway
>>
>>37840673
>triple j
I bet this will be fair and balanced
>>
I'm just going to call it now, you're wasting your time. It's going to go back to "women use to be treated worse when they relied on marriage" patriarchy argument. If they going to pull out the more men are in successful jobs bullshit then why don't they pull out the statistics of how many more men are not doing that kind of job that's a small group of privileged guys and not representative of what the average experience for a man is. That's like trying to compare any girl you see off the street with some girl that's made up for a beauty pageant contest.
>>
File: abos.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>37840673
How can Australia remain so liberal when they are forced to live around literal subhumans
>>
>>37840673
This country is full of the dumbest cunts and turbo normies. Look at them reeeeeee at Bunnings at the mere suggestion something different be offered, not even forced. They can't handle it. I hate this country
>>
>>37840988
Because 99% of Australians have never seen a single abo. They don't know shit about them. I'm poor so I lived with a bunch of them. Absolute cunts. Met one good one
>>
Last time I watched on of these things it was about immigration and there was some greasy fucking kike pushing multiculturalism.

I bet this show will also have a kike, and at least one fat hog of a woman, on the panel.
>>
>getting clickbaited
i thought australians were better than this
>>
>>37840990
>you should just let people fuck with tradition
kill and/or deport yourself
>>
>>37841037
>i thought australians were better than this
Never say this.
Everybody in this country is a fucking faggot.
Even if they knew it was clickbait, they'd click it anyway because we hate ourselves that much because the media won't shut the fuck up about how we were mean to the fucking boongs.

God I hate this fucking country so much.
Fucking Melbourne is the worst, I live on the opposite side of the country and I still have to hear about Melbourne's faggy shit and the faggy shit from their communist cunt premier.

I'm sick of the fucking liberal faggots in this country.
I want to fucking hang them, I want them to fucking die, the stupid cunts.
>>
>>37840673
Don't bother, they're pulling the old bait-and-switch for (you)s. It's going to be about how women are still more disadvantaged than men despite everything. ABC is shit
>>
>>37841068
>MY SAUSAGE SIZZLE CAN ONLY HAVE THIS KIND OF MEAT WITH THESE CONDIMENTS OR IT'S NOT TRADITIONAL
lmfao. You irrational little cunt you shit talk about tradition but won't support White Australia or traditional family values. You're too busy sucking corporate cock and supporting something inconsequential. I hate you mutt I'd knock you the fuck out
>>
As objectively as you can, are abos that subhuman? I want you to really think about whether the cultural differences could be explained by things like socioeconomic differences and learned helplessness. I'm curious as to whether they are actually a different animal to us or whether they're only as different as, say, East Asians or Kenyans. What are they like? What are they about? Are they actually more like orcs/ goblins or are they held in dependency by handouts and other things?
>>
>>37841134
They're the closest genetic relatives to neanderthals on the planet. You figure it out
>>
Do you have a stream that isnt shit? Maybe on youtube or something?
>>
>>37841134
We've been evolving separately for about 60,000 years, there are different species of animal that have been separated from a common ancestor for less time than that, and have far less variation between them than whites and abos do.

If we spoke about human biology honestly, any taxonomist would classify us as different subspecies at the very least.
>>
Of course it is

>Dumb roastie spends a year male
>Realize it isn't sunshine and flowers
>Runs back to being female

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Made_Man_(book)

I want to give this a read soon
>>
>>37840673

>implying they won't edit and cut it
>implying they won't asked loaded questions to push leftist agenda
>implying they won't just shut down any non-cuck with "MUH SEXISM!!!"

Ausfailia is lefty central. They won't allow any dissent to be heard.
>>
One day I want to see the heads of the ABC hung from the harbour bridge.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.