[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it robots. After 27 years of my life I asked a girl out.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 346576879.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
346576879.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
I did it robots. After 27 years of my life I asked a girl out.

She was smiling and blushing and she said she doesn't have time this week, but we can arrange it next week. Does this mean I am fucked and she is not intrested in me?
>>
>>37840643
Tell me your
>height
>facial attractiveness out of 10
>stage of male pattern baldness
>>
>>37840643
blushing and smile could be nervousness.

She was scared you were going to autistically rage at her if she let you down.

So she gave you a soft-rejection.

Don't expect her to reply to your messages, and if she does, she'll flake out on the last minute or just go radio silent.
>>
>>37840643
Yeah, probably. I asked a girl out once and she said "tomorrow" and then that was it. Fuck it. I'm better off alone
>>
I'm proud of you, good job

Try to get a solid arrangement down as soon as you can
>>
File: tfw.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>37840660
>height
186 cm

>facial attractiveness out of 10
I would say a 6,5

>male pattern baldness
15% but my hair covers it

>>37840664
>So she gave you a soft-rejection.
I am afraid because of this this too shit

>>37840667
wtf nooo

>>37840792
so if I see her I should ask about it again,? or when? I am autist as fuck
>>
>>37840826
How did you go about asking her out?

Have you spoken to her before?

Once I autisticly blindsided a girl by asking for her number and she gave it to me but never responded and then when I followed up on it she admitted she had a bf so I stopped pursuing.
>>
also she asked me where do I want to go

I wasn't prepared for this I was thinking she will say a definite NO

I wanted to think about something fast so I said the local patisserie. Did I fuck it up? Is that a lame place to go for a date?

That shit is very nice with great ice cream and cofee.
>>
>>37840887
Take her to see Wonder Woman bitches love wonder woman
>>
>>37840643
>Does this mean I am fucked and she is not intrested in me?
Yes. What the fuck could she be doing ALL week. If she really wanted to see you, she would.
>>
>>37840873
I know her since september from work. She is a very nice and cute girl but I was too afraid too afraid to ask her out so far.

We were talking many times about work stuff mainly.

The process was like this, it is a little painful to read i am sorry

>I was very nervous
>I saw her walking through the corridor
>this is it now or never
>"hi femanon do you have time"
>"yeah sure what it is"
>"don't you want to meet with me somewhere sometimes?"
>she was smiling
>"where,?"
>"wel...for example in the local patisserie."
>"to the patisserie?" (I am so fucking afraid that she wasn't amused that was why she asked back)
>"yeah...i thought that is a great place. But we can go anywhere, for example for a cofee"
>"Well i don't have time this week, but we will arrange it next week for sure"

This happened
>>
>>37840887
Bitches love food, bitches also like Coffee, so you probably chose a good place. I don't know what a patisserie is but hey sounds good.
>>
File: 86564.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
86564.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>>37840957
Fuuuuck and I was so happy if I think about it you are right

>>37840997
I am not a native english speaker it is the place where you can eat cakes and ice cream and things like this, the google translate gave me the word
>>
>>37840983
Yeah at first I was on the fence, but she just blew you off because you seemed too nervous to take a direct rejection.

Sorry brother.
>>
>>37840983
I hope you're prepared for the awkwardness that comes with mixing work and romance my friend, I've gone down that path many times and have always regretted it (until the girls quit ha ha). But if you can make it work, then good on you.
>>
>>37840826
Ok so you're very tall, which is why she said yes.
Why are you surprised that you're successful with women all of a sudden?
>>
>>37840957
This. If someone wants to see you, they will find the time.
>>
File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>37841028
>>37841138
w-well fuck maybe it will happen I still can have hope
>>
>>37840983
>don't you want to meet with me somewhere sometimes?"

Cringe level 9000. Is that seriously what you did?

Dude. Seriously. Don't be that guy.

If you want to ask a girl out, ask her out. YOU come up with the time and place, something like, "Hey do you want to grab something to eat after work?"

If she rejects you in any way just be all that's cool, whatever, and don't do it again. Drop it, entirely, unless she comes back at you with a counter offer.

The point is not to over-commit, bitches hate that shit, it's clingy and creepy. Make your move then back off if it doesn't take. Find another bitch to hit on.
>>
>>37840643
Ignore every single comment in here expect mine.

Most people will try to ''le troll'' you and make you feel you fucked up.

Wait till next week and see if she wants you
>>
>>37840983
Fuck it man. Stop over-analysing shit. You aren't expected to know if she's blowing you off, so just go with what she told you, rather than trying to read into it. If you get another excuse/soft rejection, you know you're being turned down and you just leave it
>>
>>37841181
this
originality is my specialty
>>
>>37841181
They arent trolling. Many times in my life vague arrangements made for the future have been just a means of saying no. Of course that doesn't mean it necessarily is.
>>37840983
Not too bad, but not great. Also NEVER ask out a girl at a place where you work. NEVER.
>>
>>37841357
>Many times in my life vague arrangements made for the future have been just a means of saying no
This. If she blocks out an entire week as being unavailable (unless she's actually going away somewhere that week), that's a warning sign. Maybe like 0.001% of people are so busy they literally can not spare the time to just meet up, even just for a coffee or something at any point in an entire week. And even then, if they want to meet up they'll probably make time.
OP, we're not saying these things to make you feel bad. We're just trying to warn you so you don't get your hopes up. I've been there too many times.
>>
I asked a girl out once and she said yes. Never texted me after the first date because of my autism. Don't fall for the meme even if some whore agrees you'll just fuck it up on the actual date. It's not a sealed deal after getting a date you have to have multiple successful dates.
>>
>>37840643
My most recent asking a girl out on a date:
Hey X, what did you do this weekend?
I just studied at the library with my friends~ hehe
What?! Don't you go drinking?
Not really hehe
How about we get some drinks this Saturday?
Sounds good!

>Friday
See you tomorrow anon!

>Saturday evening
text message: I'm really sorry anon, something came up and I can't make it. I'm really sorry and I hope you have a good time tonight.
>this fucking flake
text back: no worries, next time!

JUST
>>
>>37840932

No movie dates. This will suck.

Coffee date.

You want a date with options. If it sucks then just coffee. If it goes well, maybe there is a nearby park to walk around in and chat.

Your goal here is to get to know her by having her talk about herself, and you talk about yourself when she has nothing to say or appears like she is being put on the spot.

You are basically interviewing someone, but don't treat it like an interview. Imagine as if you are stuck in a waiting room with no TV, magazines or anything. You have to talk to this person. Get to know them.

I can't give more advice without knowing how you met or what you know about them already.
>>
you don't have to get to know the person on the first date.
you can get lost in the date and just have a good time together.

the problem with dating, imo, is that it costs money and you have to go to lame ass places as dates. the last place i want to go is a restaurant, i fucking hate those places.
better set up a cool date just for the sake of not being bored as shit.
>>
File: 266262.jpg (46KB, 234x235px) Image search: [Google]
266262.jpg
46KB, 234x235px
>>37840643
>she said she doesn't have time this week, but we can arrange it next week

you're fucked. If she was really into you, bitch would've cleared her schedule to go out. She postponed it to next week, meaning your date is not an important event for her and she sees you as a free meal/ride. Don't torture yourself OP, let the bitch hang.
>>
>>37840983

Pretty good. Next time have a plan. Girls suck at making plans just like us. It doesn't have to be fancy. Coffee date, maybe at some new place. The point is that you have a plan.

"Hey Stacy do you want to go check out this new coffee place with me this weekend?"

You can ask a 2nd time for another event, not the same place. You always have plans and do things. You are inviting her to join YOU. If she says no, then fuck it, you tried twice and at least she was nice about saying no.

Next week or so find another girl and repeat.
>>
>>37840826
>186 cm
FUCK OFF CHAD
>>
>>37841011
ignore him, (normal) people are busy. Wait until the weekend or so, ask her again something like "when are you free, still up for that drink/coffee/whatever?" and just hope for the best. She doesn't want to, bad luck, just drop it. She does? Go on a date!

Really no need to overthink this.

Plus why the fuck do you think /r9k/ is a good place for advice regarding socializing? You're asking people who's never been on a date or possibly ever spoken to anyone on tips for dating.
>>
>>37840643

Ugh, I hate when girls use the "busy schedule" type of excuse. I'd rather get a flat out no tbqhfam.

Even if she doesn't become your gf, congrats OP. You overcame your fear of asking out girls. Maybe now you'll build the confidence to ask out other girls and eventually land a gf.

Best advice for next time is to be direct and make a solid plan. It's summer, so ask if she'd like to get ice cream. Women love ice cream.
>>
>>37840660
Missing:
>Cock size
>>
>>37840643
Proud of you OP. Just wait and don't freak. It'll show when you meet her again. Confidence is key.
>>
>She was smiling and blushing and she said she doesn't have time this week, but we can arrange it next week
Did you set a date? Its usually a good sign if you suggest a specific day and she suggests an another (for example you suggest saturday, she says she's busy on saturday but then suggests friday).
>>
>>37840643
The fact that she said you could arrange for next week is a good thing. if she wasn't interested, she probably would've just left it at "I can't this week"
>>
>>37840643
>Does this mean I am fucked and she is not intrested in me?
yes

a month from now, you won't have seen her at all, she'll have stopped responding to your texts, and she'll tell you "it's not gonna work out".
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.