[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DO I HATE WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD SEX SO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8574.jpg (13KB, 381x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8574.jpg
13KB, 381x386px
I can't get over it. This hate and anger is burning me up on the inside, it gets worse every day. All I feel is so much anger and hatred towards women who have sex. I just fucking hate them so much, it burns me with rage. What is the source of this? How do I get over it?
>>
>>37838706
Had sex so what?
>>
>>37838706
Now now anon, do you hate the women you meet that have had sex, or do you hate the IDEA of women who have had sex?
>>
>>37838706
it's called "homosexuality"

im not the first one to tell you
>>
>tfw sex repulsed
>will never get banged like a true roastie
Feels good man
>>
>>37838706
it's called youre a misogynist fuck virgin loser who will never get laid
>>
>>37838706
Do you hate women who stay with one man but fuck often?
>>
>>37838774
fuck off to tumblr or lolcow or whatever, roastie.
>>
>>37838706
It's because you're weak

fwefwfw
>>
>>37838734
Stfu roastie
dvjsnjl
>>
You are sexually frustrated by the fact that your object of desire is having so much sex with people who are not you.

I was there too, not that long ago. Sexual frustration comes in many forms and mine, although it wasn't projected in the form of external hatred, was manifested in intense self frustration which lead me to develop a tensed and stuck up attitude. Once I had regular sex with a person I cared for, all that tension dissapeared and I started loosening up in general.

There are many circumstances that draw people tothis board, but no matter how much the majority would object, the core of every mental gymnastics, the core of all the hatred and misery is the fact that people here are too broken to get laid. It's really as simple as that. An intense desire to get laid despite the impossibility to do so, therefore, you exteriorize it on the one thing you cannot get: Women.

It's like you were a kid on the playground who is envious of Billy because he's got a Gameboy and even though Billy did nothing wrong to you, you resent him for having something you are desperate to have for yourself, so you start hating him for enjoying something you can't.
>>
>>37841565
seriously tho fuck billy
>>
>>37838706
If i buy your games will you stop being angry at women?...
>>
>>37841565
Yeah, those Game Boys on the playground really highlighted one's lack of opportunity to fulfill the biological urge to reproduce.
>>
>>37838706
You feel that by them having sex and you not having sex that mean they are directly rejecting you.
The only cure for this is to have sex.
>>
>>37841639

Billy represents women
The Gameboy represents your urge to get laid/reproduce/sex

Sometimes, Billy share his Gameboy with people who ask to try it. In addition to that, Billy share his Gameboy with his friends. Billy is not the only one with a Gameboy, Tommy also has a Gameboy. One day, you asked Tommy to try the Gameboy, but he made fun of you and said he didn't like you. His friends also made fun of you. Perhaps many other Gameboy kids did the same because you were unfortunate enough to be on a playground full of asshole kids. This discourage you from asking Billy because you are scared he will reject you the same way everyone else did, because the Gameboy is not the only thing you want, You also want a friend. So you start believing that every kid with a Gameboy is mean and everyone who get to enjoy it and become friend with the Gameboy crew is an obstacle to you. So you stay in your corner, becoming more and more envious, which nourishes your sadness and frustration. Sometimes you ask the kids who get to try the Gameboy how they did it and, unable to understand yoyr circumstances, they will tell you that you just have to be nice yo Billy or the other Gameboy kid even though you already tried. They don't understand that the Gameboy kids made fun of your crooked nose or whatever, so you hate them even more because tgey don't have crooked nose and you think that's the reason why Bilky let's tgem play the Gameboy.

So your only hope is that Billy will, one day, notice you and come to you, but he never does, so you hate him for never coming to see you. All you want is a friend to play Gameboy with.

The truth might be that Billy is too shy to come to you and he hopes you come ask him, he just never noticed how the other kids made fun of you, he just doesn't understand why you always sit in the corner. He thinks you're nice and he diesn't mind your crooked nose, but neither of you shall ever know.
>>
>>37841964

So you soend your time home watching let's plays of Gameboy games, thinking it's the closest you'll get to a friend and playing Gameboy. On the internet, you found a community of fellow reject kids who never got a Gameboy and, no longer deeling alone, you group together to share your frustrations. In the process, without realising it, you nourish each other's pain and frustration. Maybe you see it, but these people are the closest to friends you'll get and they understand, unlike the other kids. Sometimes, a kid from tge playground comes around to encourage you to ask Billy, but you collectively shut him down because he could never understand.

Keep in mind that my story is a projection, if the shoe fits, wear it.
>>
>>37841964
or maybe Billy needs some glasses of red wine before he starts feeling generous enough

that's my experience anyway
>>
>>37838706
I don't know, I just wanna say I feel the same. It makes me physically ill sometimes.
>>
>>37842021
I understand what you mean but I'm not sure if I can relate to it anymore. I wanted the game boy for a long time. I felt the anger. Nowadays I don't think I care about the game boy anymore. Whenever someone cool shows up and asks me if I want to try their game boy I refuse. Idk what happened to me, I just don't feel like it anymore and this is killing me slowly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.