[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xanax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 000090094.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
000090094.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Someone redpill me on xanax

How good are they recreational wise
>>
aren't they used to temporarily decrease the effects of anxiety?
>>
>>37838407
if you want to get mellowed the fuck out, take 1 mg and relax 1-2 times a week, no more. and NEVER drink while on them, it could turn your memory into swiss cheese for weeks or even months.

Benzo's have extremely high addiction potential, and withdrawal can literally kill you. it's best to stay away from the stuff entirely, but I'm not your mom so do what you want.

don't listen to the retards that suggest otherwise.
>>
from all the research ive done its very close to alcohol

the worst part that happens is the rebound anxiety making you feel even worse than before the next day
>>
>>37838407
Xanax are really good for social awkwardness and anxiety. but tolerance goes up quickly as does the desire to take more and many people i know who use them take five when they thought they only took one and try and find out where they went accusing people of stealing them and doing shit behind their back. its hilarious. i am prescribed them and i have done the same minus blaming anyone i just looked for them to no avail baka lol. but yea snort one of the quarters drink a tall boy and bam youre in a good mood to just stare off at some mind numbing show and prolly pass out and wake up feeling so refreshed lol. thats what i did for first few months then take a hiatus to get tolerance down.

#faded
>>
>>37838407
I was addicted to it for a while and it's permanently damaged my brain. It's a lot like being drunk, except you don't give a fuck about anything. My memory is terrible and I've relapsed at one point. Every day I crave it and I've been sober over a year (not counting the relapse i had 2 months ago). It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>37838509
reddit
>>37838573
>>37838622
Bartards

You need to find the middle ground.
>>
Lol, as if "anxxiety XDD" is a real thing
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
I take it when I have to spend time around others. Family members, people I don't wanna be around etc.

I usually just take a half a 1mg pill because I have a low tolerance and I don't take them everyday because I heard about how nasty the withdrawals are.

My advice is use them for socially "painful" situations but just limit your use. I made sure to keep myself in a coherent state of mind and not be slurring my speech or having blackouts, which can happen easily if you take too much xanax.

Xanax is the only drug I take recreationally, it helps me with life. I don't take anything else.
>>
>>37838702
There is no middle ground. I only did like .5 mgs per day for about 2 days then quickly upped it to 6-9mgs a day. I binged for a month, I was high every day all day. Towards the end it was about 12mgs a day. That was after a month. Withdrawal was fucking hell
>>
Xanax and alcohol mixing ruined my life lost over a year that I have absolutely no recollection of, lost relationships ships, lost jobs, wasted money and my memory is probably fucked for life

Perception of time is all off as well.

I can tell you what helped for me is using cannabis everyday kek
>>
Last weekend I did 25mg Valium, drank a whole lot of beer and had about 6 cones then passed out. 6/10 at best.
>>
>>37838792
I went to rehab once and had a seizure there but then decided to quit cold turkey on my own and hallucinated for up to 5 days more less with about one hour of sleep every day while also taking sleeping medication. Amazed I'm still here
>>
>>37838743
Normies believe in anxiety and memepression, next thing you know, aids will be real, KEL XD
>>
>>37838562
Pretty much exactly this. If you don't have depression/aniexty, its basically like getting hammered, 1-2mg is enough.

Rebound aniexty is a bitch, didn't realize that would happen, and ended up having a panic attack afterwards.
>>
>>37838509
>Benzo's have extremely high addiction potential, and withdrawal can literally kill you.

You better be baiting
>>
>>37838702
>middle ground on addictive substances

xanax is literally designed to BE an addictive substance that you only take short term. you can google this type of shit.

if you're looking for a recreational drug just smoke some pot or get drunk. Give xans a try but don't do anything retarded and dont get hooked. Heavily agree with >>37838509
>>
>>37839066
Benzo withdrawals can cause seizures. And they are extremely addictive.
>>
I love xanax. It's my favorite drug by far. The only problem is the withdrawal effects and the fact that it's pretty addictive. It chills you out and takes all your worries away. It's sort of like opiates in a way, where it takes away life's problems, if only for a short period of time. People get addicted to that feeling easily.

Personally I combine it with weed. Xanax and weed is a synergistic combo, since xanax kills any anxiety and paranoia that you might get from weed. To me, this is the absolute best combination of drugs, since I don't fuck with opiates or any "hard" drugs. It makes you feel euphoric, in the regard that you're extremely relaxed and nothing will bother you. Big problems that are lingering on your mind don't seem too hard to overcome. Music also sounds amazing, but I think that has more to do with the weed than the xanax.

I'm paranoid of getting addicted to the stuff, so I never take a large amount nor do I keep more than 3 bars on me. The most I take at a time is 1 mg, or half a bar. I also never take it more than twice a week, with a week in between to prevent any tolerance from building up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.