[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happyness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

We share little stories that made us feel warm and fuzzy inside

>invite best friend over
>"you can take off your shoes if you want"
>we make a bed/fortress joining 2 couches
>playing cod, everytime he dies I plant my foot against his sides
>"take that bitch"
>he's a little weirded out/surprised at first, then starts doing the same after a while
>end up watching cartoons sitting very close with our legs resting against each other

while you may call me gay i don't feel sexual about that day, I just crave cuddling and shit like this
>>
Evreytime my friend comes over we try to see who can cook the best [insert dish here] and we always fuck it up somehow and just eat it together. It makes me feel nice remembering it
>>
File: 1480838010490.jpg (373KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1480838010490.jpg
373KB, 724x1023px
I told one of my online friends that I love him and he said "I love you too".

It feels really good to know that someone cares about me. I feel unimportant a lot but he makes me feel like I matter.
>>
>playing flashlight tag late at night while arguing with my vehement christian neighbor over religion as a kid
I miss that fucking summer. It is actually the only time I was ever legitimately content.
>>
>>37838348
People spelling the word "happiness" right makes me feel warm and tingly.
>>
When I was a kid I got an award in a school assembly from a maths competition and got the best result anyone in the school had. One of the most popular guys at the school who was also nice gave me a hug and said I did a good job. Proudest moment of my life.
>>
>>37838471
This happened to me too, and I felt especially proud because my older brother who even as a kid was kind of a chad entered the same competition a few years earlier and got a lower rank

I also scored in the 99th percentile on some math placement test and that was a moment of pride, until I inevitably stopped caring about math and fell way behind my smarter peers.
>>
>>37838460
English is my second language, I learned something thanks
>>
>>37838502
It hurts being that kid everyone thought would succeed who became a neet.
>>
>>37838348
>HS, summer of junior year
>friend group has basically thinned down to my two closest friends
>spend every weekend playing magic and d&d
>smoke cigarillos at an abandoned water treatment plant after
>drive around the city and talk
>smoke weed when we can afford it
>summer's coming to an end, we raid one of their houses for booze while his parents are away
>watch shitty horror movies until everyone passes out
>not a care in the world, just 3 rejects being eachother's family

As an only child, that summer got me 2 older brothers
>>
>>37838348
I spent a lot of time talking with a friend about videogame anime and comic art that we like and i felt happy for how much he shares and understands my artistic tastes,i have another friend who thinks i overthink that stuff a lot so i felt less autistic about my art nitpicks and sensibilities that dayy
>>
>>37838443
I don't know you but I would give you hug anon
>>
Have scoliosis/pectus excavatum
Against my better judgment decide to go to beach
Take off my tshirt
Friends dont say anything
No dirty looks from strangers
Stayed there for 4 hours and nothing negative was said about my deformities
Get a bit sunburned

This was last sunday. Hope i can convince them to go again this weekend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.