[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich and Living with mother, females still hate me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

Hello /r9k/ I am a wealthy 27 year old KHV male that lives with his mother. I have zero debt, and own an apartment I bought in cash that I rent out for 1,400 a month. I save around $55,000 every year because my only expenses are my car. Yet whenever a female asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me. I live with my mother so I can retire early and buy a nice house in cash when I'm older, but no female will like me because of this. How will I ever be able to live with a beautiful girl in my nice big house I buy in cash when none will even go on a date with me?
>>
>>37838229
Don't say you live with your mom.
>>
>>37838241
Then what would happen if we went on a date and then wanted to come over? She would find out eventually.
>>
>>37838229
Tell them the paycheck
>>
Just tell them that your mother lives with you. If your mom loves you she wouldn't care.
>>
>>37838265
Date your mom?
Green Steeles
>>
why not rent a shitty place at this point?
you sound frugal enough
>>
>>37838229
You think you have problems?
>be actually qt
>everyone wants to have sex with me
>am sex repulsed
Literally no one wants to date me except for my crazy ex who's so obsessed he doesn't care I won't have sex with him, but he's a total autist and abusive. Also what >>37838284 said, if your mom lives with you instead of the other way around, it makes you sound like you're being a good son and that's attractive.
How well do you look anyways?
>>
>>37838331
Because it would be a waste of money and I don't want to live in a 500 square foot studio apartment surrounded by minorities. Living with my mother I get to live in a 3,000 luxurious home with a pool for free and 99% of my expenses paid for.
>>
>>37838334
I'm attractive I think. 6'1" 185lbs blue eyes dark blonde hair.
>>
>>37838265
Don't say she's your mom. Say she's your roomie.
>>
>>37838395
You sound hot, I would date you. I don't see what the problem is if you're attractive. I still live with my mom, but I just got out of highschool too. Don't trust petty girls like that dude, get chicks like me wgo don't judge you by that shit. We're rare, but we're around for sure.
>>
Are you sure it's only that though? Do you have glaring personality flaws?
>>
>>37838229
Hahahahaha
What a nonce
>>
File: 1360727669682.png (25KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1360727669682.png
25KB, 759x551px
>>37838265
rent some small place to fuck you cheapskate, jesus
>>
as the other robots said
your mother lives with you, not the other way around, she moved in with you, you're either 'roommates' or you're taking care of her

boom!
you just went from basement dwelling virgin to dependable mature man
>>
>>37838668
How desperate are you for a gf?
>>
>>37838703
>desperate
are you insane? where do you think you will fuck her or spend quality time together? in your mommys bed? you can't have a gf is you don't have basic conditions satisfied, private space and some money. kys you fucking cheapskate faggot you'll die alone
>>
>>37838265
You have the money to take her to a hotel if it's a fling. If it's serious and long-term, rent a place like the other anon said, if you are desperate.

Otherwise, if you insist on saving money, don't say you "live with your mom". Say you have your own place. If she sees your mom or if you feel like bringing it up, say "oh yeah my mom lives with me" like some casual aside that's not really important, and mention that you're taking care of her in her old age. This won't work of course if your mom is still doing the chores, you treat your mom immaturely in front of your gf, etc.

Otherwise there is always the possibility that you have personality flaws
>>
>>37838767
I'm not him, I'm the asexual girl
>>
>>37838668
>>37838767
I accidentally responded to you while trying to hit him up, sorry
>>
>>37838791
>asexual girl
>asexual
>girl
that's impossible. you are just waiting for the mega Chad admit it
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (106KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
106KB, 399x600px
>>37838865
Sex is gross. Benis is gross. Bagina is gross too. But damn if this body isn't huggable.
>>
File: 1489295787956.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489295787956.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>37838887
>huggable
>gross
just wait till you grow up from "cooties" phase. also you would change your mind if you saw your preffered Chad irl trust me. I'm glad you admitted.
>>
>>37838993
I ain't the asexual anon, but I had a phase where I tried contact with chads/jocks/whatever, hated it, and concluded I was asexual (i'm the "won't conclude until i try it at least a few times" type). Well it turns out i'm not asexual, I just like girlier people and dominating them. Whoopee doo.
>>
>>37838993
There are different types of attraction dude, I just want to hug and cuddle and kiss and I really appreciate your efforts to convince be otherwise but I just don't feel sexual attraction nor do I want anything to do with that stuff. Now if you aren't OP I shouldn't bother with you.
>>
>>37838767
and this is the type of friends your gf would have if you get one, have fun with that faggots
>>
>>37839048
>I just want to hug and cuddle and kiss
geez are you like 12? I bet you want to "turn off the lights" right?
>>
>>37839127
No I'm literally sex repulsed. It's a thing that lots of people have. There are plenty of asexuals who aren't sex repulsive and willing to have sex and there are plenty on non asexual people who are sex repulsive. It shouldn't be a big deal to you either, different people just have different preferences.
>>
Send me money, you cunt. My life's dream is literally to do what you're doing now, invest in property and then rent it out without having to worry about money anymore. God I hate that I was born poor.
>>
>>37839153
>tumblr mumbo jumbo
sorry I don't buy it. good day to you m'lady *tips*
>>
>>37838229
Hey anon, ace girl from earlier. I stayed up way too late waiting for you to respond but here's my discord if you want to talk later lemonless#9346
>>
>>37839077
This doesn't tick anyone else off? Girls would date a drug addict or dealer but she wouldn't date you because her asexual friend doesn't think it's cool you live with your family
>>
if the fact that you live with your mom repulses them that much, even though its actually pretty common (around 33% of people between ages 18-34~ live with their parents), shes probably not worth dating anyway. If you're just looking for one night stands, whether or not you live with your mom is irrelevant since you can rent a hotel or go back to the lady's place. If you're looking for a long term/committed relationship, like I said above, she won't be a keeper if that pushes her away.

like a couple of other people said, just say you live with a roommate or you're taking care of your mother.
>>
>>37839298
That's not me, it's the anti-asexual douche bag.
I'm all down for OP not sticking around vain chicks who won't stick around him for living with his mom.
>>
>>37839298
funnily enough the "asexual friend" you're talking about( guessing you mean the person in this thread) actually just tagged the wrong guy while she was trying to talk to OP.

Kind of agree with the drugdealer thing though, its really dumb that living at home has a worse stigma than committing a crime.
>>
>>37839328
>I'm all down for OP not sticking around vain chicks who won't stick around him for living with his mom.
80% of the women fuck 20% of the men, the other 20% are probably lesbians or just not interested in being with anyone. Normally I'd agree yeah fuck them not worth it if they're that superficial, except then statistically there's pretty much no girls left.
>>
>>37838229

I'm 26 and in order to have sex I just fuck girls I meet off of craigslist. They aren't the best, none are gf material, but the last one I fucked was in someone's airbnb. Which gave me the idea maybe if I got one of those I could find a girl for the night easier, they are pretty cheap.

I live with my parents and usually I just lie and make excuses why I can't have the girl over. I have to say it probably has cost me like 2/3 potential encounters. I've had sex with 10 women now and could probably have fucked 30 if I had my own place.
>>
>>37839334
>Kind of agree with the drugdealer thing though, its really dumb that living at home has a worse stigma than committing a crime.
It's probably because it's easier to fuck other dudes without drama when their main guy is off in jail.
>>
then don't just fucking flat out say you live with your mom. acknowledge the fact that you know it's seen as weird

"I know it seems weird, but I live with my mom"

they'll probably be intrigued if you put it like that.
>>
>>37840867
No they wouldn't. They'd just go "huh, yeah I already know your a weird fag, captain obvious. this guy is a real creep"
>>
>>37841015
you're a bit retarded and obviously have no understanding of social dynamics.

by acknowledging the fact that it's seen as weird, he subconsciously tells her that he's not actually weird. which makes her wonder what the actual reason he's living with his mom is, since she knows now it's not because he's a complete "weirdo".
>>
>>37841172
That doesn't sound like social dynamics, she just sounds like a superficial cunt if she assumes you don't know it's weird. It's called saving face. Why would you want to be with some cunt that wants you to fucking sit around shaming yourself and apologizing for being you? You obviously don't have a girlfriend why are you giving advice on getting one?
>>
remember it's only creepy if you're not Chad.
>>
>>37841209
>calling people superficial unironically

lol you sound like you tell people how high your IQ is.

it's not shaming yourself or apologizing. stop being retarded ffs. have you never done that before? said I know it's _____, but ______

it's about telling people subtly you're not completely socially unaware
>>
>>37841282
>it's about telling people subtly you're not completely socially unaware
Honestly I will have to brag about my intelligence now because if they need me to flat out fucking tell them I'm not socially aware instead of making observations and deciding for themselves, they're fucking gullible and superficial. There is too much correlation there to think it's anything else.
>>
>>37841442
well, dude, it's really up to you, if you decide to "play the game", or not.
>>
>>37838229
I'm actually a femanon who has like over a million dollars in inheritance and I live with my friend and his mom, I tell people I live in complete poverty and it's almost true and no one knows about all the money my family has.

It's better this way you will only ever meet people who like you for you if you just lie to them and pretend you are much worse than you really are.
>>
>>37841482
It's not my choice. You're part of 'the game' if you want to be or not. Not playing it just means you suck at it with minimal drawbacks aside from people constantly reminding you about the game. Playing it has no benefits or perks with a lot of drawbacks. Either way it's not a choice.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.