[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is demographic destiny ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1496142842060.jpg (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496142842060.jpg
145KB, 700x700px
is demographic destiny ?
>>
>>37837263
yes

in 100 years the west will cease to exist and will be a shithole filled with equal amounts of asians, africans and europeans, if it all hasn't collapsed. Scary thought.
>>
>>37837281
not if it's extremely vetted and no welfare system was established and no diversity quotas in the employment system
>>
File: burj-khalifa.jpg (467KB, 2000x1404px) Image search: [Google]
burj-khalifa.jpg
467KB, 2000x1404px
>he still opposes cultural capitalism

Give up stormtards
>>
>>37837317
too late original destiny
>>
>>37837438
>cultural capitalism

explain more
>>
The entire developed world is now America. Most everything is becoming the same which will cause global productivity to greatly rise but freedom, sovereignty, the good kind of diversity, and cultural pride to become happy memories when you and I are old men
>>
>>37837317
>not if it's extremely vetted and no welfare system was established and no diversity quotas in the employment system
I was bluepilled once
>>
>>37837545
>>37837464
>>37837281
my only question is that is it justified if i feel really attached to american culture and decided to move to the US ? like, assume i won't need welfare money, i'll adapt and assimilate really quickly, etc etc.
>>
>>37837263
Modern buildings are all the same is because that's the most ergonomic and efficient way.
>>
>>37837545
>happy memories
You'll be clawing at the walls of your mind every day trying to remember what life used to be like
>>
>>37837571
>i'll adapt and assimilate really quickly, etc etc.
I don't doubt your sincerity, but you probably wouldn't.
>>
File: Cl4xCGhUgAE933q.jpg (99KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
Cl4xCGhUgAE933q.jpg
99KB, 1200x941px
>>37837571
Yes. I've only ever lived in America but it is a country where if you actually want to you, or definitely your children, can "assimilate" quickly and without much hassle from current citizens. Of course most people that I observe do not assimilate, as it is much easier to move into a living community with only people from your native country.
Not sure what you're asking but the USA is probably the best country to live in right now (of course depends where in the country), but that does not make it a good country. As I said, with very few exceptions, the developed world is now just different chains of the casual restaurant known as America. America's culture now is mostly very gay and lame.
Consider it as a paradox: America is the best country and the only one I would want to live in as a person in the middle/upper-middle class, but it is not a good place and most of what it exports is sewer-water tier. Somehow, it exports 100x sewer-water culture than any other developed nation, and those nations accept and swallow that sewer-water everyday. We will all probably forget in a generation or two that there was anything but American sewer-water in any country.

>>37837621
You are on the money
>>
>>37837545
t. hasn't left the states before
the entire developed world is most definitely NOT America.
>>
>>37837762
Success is determined by forces outside of your control though.
>>
File: 1390868832095.png (334KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1390868832095.png
334KB, 499x583px
>>37837263
>>37837281
>>37837438
>>37837464
>>37837516
>>37837545
funny how so much of the international style of architecture came from jewish architects

thats weird
couldnt possibly be a coincidence
right go- i mean guy
>>
File: 1497835864628.jpg (225KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497835864628.jpg
225KB, 1400x1000px
>>37837263
we all started as one little thing that rapidly separated

universe is shrinking now

it's literally built in our genes to centralize stuff

we can fight it, but it will still happen, subconsciously we are going towards singularity again along with the universe
>>
>>37837952
Sounds like some kind of anti-semitic hate meme.
>>
>>37837952
Here's your (You), /pol/tard brainlet.
>>
>>37837983
found the jew

originale
>>
>>37837263
The difference is the Asian building is empty
>>
File: 1497940506369.jpg (162KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497940506369.jpg
162KB, 700x700px
the pic... fify
>>
>>37837958
Big Crunch mostly likely isn't happening and the material spawned from the Big Bang has no informational connection with any genetic material in the slightest.

Centraisation is an evolved social function though, with limits.
>>
>>37837762
i won't move for a better life. idek what a better life is, i just want to live surrounded by people i can relate to. i want to live in NYC and my current city smells better than NYC and definitely a lot cheaper, but that's not why i move out. there are more countries that look better than the US but i'm not just looking for shiny city on the hill, i grew up being a city person.
>>
Whoever made this has never been to Yurp.
>>
>>37837983
Here's your (bagel), jidf
>>
>>37837762

THAT FUCKING PIC IS WHY AMERICA IS GOING TO BE GRET FOR A LONG TIME WHILE MY COUNTRY GOES TO SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking yanks don't fucking get it. So you have to pay for healthcare? MMmmkay maybe it would be better nationalized but this culture of "gotta keep on getting on" is the only thing that stops you sliding into mud-shittia, londonistania and fucking estates full of white-niggers who haven't had a job in three fucking generations. It's how you end up losing ALL your fucking industry and not just some. It's how your capital city is the only thing that produces any money but only by being in thrall to eternal wanker bankers and LEGIONS of fucking foreigners while the state literally requires a liscense for tv ownership and commands you to "save a loife. Bin dat knoife" while niggers run fucking wild with them but get slaps on the wrist and go to jail for a six month stay with their pals while your life would be fucking ruined in perpetuity.

You merricunts may bitch about how your world can be a hard knock life but at least you aren't literally 99% cucked at this point. At least your neighbouring economic union cannot threaten to BREAK YOUR ARMS ECONOMICALLY if you won't take in your quote of gibsbedats.

Fuck me you fucking fuckers don't you dare ever let them take your guns, or that "its all just circumstances bro! So that's why amaladinajad had to rape your wife. I'm going to give him a one year sentence (suspended)", or take your freedom of speech. Fuck me, even MGTOW gets a better hearing in america. I saw a guy get fucking threatened with EXPULSION from uni for MENTIONING IT in a seminar.

Don't get cucked my merricunt friends :(((

Hear me, I beg you.
>>
the best country to live would be a country with civilized, educated, and mandatory military duty. so there won't be any terrorists and strict border control.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.