[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>keep buying lottery tickets until you win the lottery Find a flaw.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 78945338795iu4y35.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
78945338795iu4y35.png
446KB, 492x479px
>keep buying lottery tickets until you win the lottery
Find a flaw.
>>
>>37836683
You wont win it?
>>
Stupid fucking NEETs deserve your life if this is your strat
>>
>>37836683

People who buy lottery tickets are more retarded than people who sink money into phones that don't leave the house
>>
>>37836683
Flaw is basic statistics. If you lived 1000 years you still probably won't win considering you'd run out of money by the time you bought your 3rd ticket you poor faggot.
>>
>>37837413
>people who sink money into phones that don't leave the house
What if you live with your parents and don't want to share a phone or answering machine with them?
>>
>>37836683
Every roll of the lottery is independent of the previous, meaning each roll is equally likely to occur. But we do know that rolls previously are recorded. You could technically go back and see how many winning numbers have repeated, and see which numbers haven't be been repeated yet or seen. Using this ordering your numbers in such a way that it'd almost be like predicting doubles
>>
All I know is if I ever won the lotto with huge jackpot (which i wont) I would make a roll thread for this board and buy winners a new car and pc and then have all the runners up flown out for a fucking awkward party
>>
>>37836683
There's a woman in my country who's been buying the same number for the past fifty years and still hasn't won anything. The odds are against you
>>
>Gambling.
Found your flaw.
>>
>>37837413
Including the people who win?
>>
Just b yourself, OP. It's as good as winning any amount of money. This is a shit advice thread, right?
>>
>>37837902

Retards who get lucky are still retards. It's why most lottery winners lose the winnings within a few years.
>>
>>37837871
If you won the lottery you'd go broke quickly
>>
>>37838117

As do most winners.
>>
>>37837891
The way I like to think of it is that the numbers I get on my tickets and the numbers drawn will one day converge, and never repeat. Also consider that the plausible combinations are far less than the mathematically probable numbers (for example, 1,2,3,4,5, mega 6 will never be drawn ever).
>>
>>37838158
I would prevent this buy taking the default payment plan not the lump sum, and not getting any new credit cards. My credit limit is about $20k, so then even if I maxed out everything each month I would only be spending $250k a year. Which I wouldn't even because I don't waste money on stupid shit (other than lotto tickets) or give any money to solicitors or friends or family.
>>
>>37837871
>>37838117

I wouldn't go public and would just stick the money in the bank for a couple years building up interests before making some semi-large purchases.
>>
>>37838980
Money usually depreciates in the bank due to interest payments being less than the inflation rate
>>
>>37838980

It always confuses me why people go public with lottery winnings, just why? It's pretty much asking for trouble.
>>
>>37839017
I call it "look at me syndrome"
>>
File: considering.png (137KB, 1124x960px) Image search: [Google]
considering.png
137KB, 1124x960px
>>37836683
If you're that bad with money, that you spend all your money on lottery tickets instead on saving it, or investing it wisely, I give you about two years to blow through all your hypothetical winnings that you'll never have, until your poor as fuck again.
>>
>>37836683
Wasting money on the chance of making bank, when there are better ways to use your money to make money without virtually giving it away. The average person is simply not bright, which is they slave away and buy lottery.
>>37837295
>deserve
Grow up.
>>
>>37839281
*is why
*lottery tickets
>>
>>37837413
I get what you mean, but some people who do understand the odds do it for $1 entertainment. For $1 you might spend hours fantasizing about what you would do with the money.
>>
Lottery is the poor people tax.

Invest your fucking money instead of of tossing it to some pajeet
>>
>>37838980
you have the right mindset but dont invest in the bank you barely earn anything , get into stocks /crypto if you actually want your capital to rise
>>
>>37839787
>get into stocks /crypto if you actually want your capital to rise
So basically more gambling.
>>
I've been trying for over 10 years and the most I won was $300, which didn't even cover the cost of the tickets. But it's all I've really got keeping me alive.
>>
>>37839802
>gamble

crypto is understand but you have to be a fucking idiot to LOSE money in stock.Its a super controlled system, the only catch is that you need a large amount of starting capital t enter
>>
>>37839806
what games did you play?

Whats the most you ever spent on a single draw (numbered balls drawn, not scratch tickets)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.