[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is the average White Male in 2017 What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: _20170620_011224.jpg (99KB, 640x1053px) Image search: [Google]
_20170620_011224.jpg
99KB, 640x1053px
>This is the average White Male in 2017
What happened?
>>
people are unironically gay
>>
>>37836052
#goals
wow i hope i can look like them soon
>>
>>37836052
>FAGGOT SHILL PLEASE GO

ORIGINALLE
>>
>>37836052
jews happened. jews fucking happened.
>>
>>37836052
Finally the government passed that bill that forced beta losers to become sissy chastity traps, about time already
>>
>>37836052
You may want to recheck your definition of "average"
>>
>>37836092
I really wish they would. Then I could finally transition and stop being unsure and afraid.
>>
>>37836052
They realise that they can't compete against the BBC so they turn into traps
>>
>average
More like a minority of mentally ill people.

Although I do agree men today have become seriously effeminate. Our socities are slowly falling apart.
>>
How the fuck do they get their hips like that? That body type doesn't even remotely resemble a man's.
>>
There's nothing average about that faggot. kys.
>>
>Itt: faggots that are angry because they would fuck that trap without a second thought

You losers can't get women so you have to resort to mentally ill men to have sex. SAD!
>>
From the thumbnail I though he was a giant who was too big to fit through the doorway.
>>
My body looks almost identical to that but I'm black
>>
>>37836432
pics or it isn't true fag
>>
>>37836052
>What happened?
Jews. Brainwashing. Insert /pol/ beliefs here, you know what I mean.
>>
>>37836052
>God is punishing white folks for their sins against colored peoples

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>37837090
punishing? having a cute, feminine body like that seems amazing to me
>>
>>37836052
people stopped IGNORING SODOMITE ORDERS
>>
File: 20160713_003810b.jpg (601KB, 1494x2219px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_003810b.jpg
601KB, 1494x2219px
I remember this failure of a man posted on /fit/ a while back.

Lemme see if I can find the orijinaru thread.

Also, post traps.
>>
>>37836052
an act of god nigga, feminine male ass is just as good as pussy in 2017

get with the times
>>
>>37838046
wtf. their body looks almost exactly like mine. are they on hrt or is that gyno?
>>
>>37838046
that pic is really hot
I dont get what you are saying
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.