[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about old ladies? Are they roasties too?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What does /r9k/ think about old ladies? Are they roasties too?
>>
>>37835931
They'd probably be fembots
>>
File: 1041892_tcm9-289285.jpg (49KB, 1184x493px) Image search: [Google]
1041892_tcm9-289285.jpg
49KB, 1184x493px
>>37835931
Old ladies are extremely nice, thoughtful and hard working.
Young ladies are rude, stupid and lazy.
>>
>>37835931
one in the middle looks like she was qt3.14 back in the day
>>
After reaching grandma stage, the vagina begins to shed the roast to reveal prime grandma pussy.
>>
>>37835931
I love my grandma. She was much more supportive than my drunk and abusive father.
>>
>>37835931

They're only nice because they have no sexual capital.
>>
>>37835931
>second grade
>didnt do homework
>tell teacher i have a stomachache
>go to nurse office
>nurse is a nice old lady
>asks if im ok constantly
>tells me to lie down and not to over exert myself
>says i can go home if i want to
>kind of feel bad for faking it
>>
>>37835931
No, they're from a generation that still valued traditional femininity. They were never poisoned by feminism, that's why they're nice and kind just like they were when they were young. The kind, caring grandma ideal will die with this generation of old ladies

When our generation of women is their age, they'll be bitter, angry, mean pieces of shit.
>>
Who /Polish grandma/ here?

Literally the God tier of grandmas.
>>
OLD LADIES ARE SWEET AND PURE THEY ARE NOT ROASTIES
>>
>>37836334
>They were never poisoned by feminism,

Look, it's retarded!
>>
>>37836593
They were born way before the 60s and they were too set in their ways to fall for the feminism meme.

Fucking imbecile. Asshole. I fucking hate you. I hope you get brain death. Never contradict me again.
>>
>>37836622
>What are the 1920s
>>
>>37836622
You know what the problem is?
Too many men around.
We all need to jump in another huge meat grinder and thin out the crowd a little.
Right now it's a matter of familiarity and contempt.

We'll see how these cunts like watching every Chad and beta meal ticket alike getting turned into red paste. There goes your fucking tinder date honey.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.