[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A grown man get's bullied by highschool girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 7d1.png (58KB, 204x298px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.png
58KB, 204x298px
This happened a week ago, still have not recovered.

>be me
>be a 28 year old introvert with a shit job, no friends, and no family that I still have contact with.
>be a massive fan of world of Warcraft still to this day (started back in vanilla)
>I go on my usual large shopping trip, that way I don't have to go for a while.
>I do my best to avoid social interaction with anyone in the store.
>I'm wearing my large World of Warcraft Wraith of the Lich King sweatshirt that i practically live in 24/7, whenever i'm not working.
>While in the dairy lisle, a group of staceys approach, about 4 of them all together.
>I was pretty certain that they were highschoolers.
>I immediately panic. crossing paths with a full grown woman is one thing, but this was a group of attractive high school grills.
>As they get about 5 feet away, their attention comes to me, then to my WoW sweatshirt.
>CryingWojak.jpeg
>They burst out laughing (overly dramatic laughter, i must say) as if I was the most pathetic thing I've seen all day.
>For the next few minutes I was constantly bombarded with teasing and harassment.
>One of them even caressed me, while making fun of me "never touching a girl before"
>I started to have a panick attack.
>I speed walked away from them, leaving my cart behind.
>I held my head down as they told me to rush home to waste my life of a video game.

The worst part of all of this, was that most of what they said, was true. I'm fucking pathetic

I thought that talking to, and being touched by, highschool girls would be amazing. Though, none of this was ever in my fantasies.

Those cunts were relentless, as if they were sociopaths. They could've just left me alone, and snickered behind my back. But no, they had to go out of their way to ridicule me.
>>
>>37835781
let me hug you man, i know that exact feel especially at that speed walk part, fucking hit home

women are cold
>>
>>37835781
wow you are the most pathetic person i've come across
>>
File: 1497908025982.jpg (22KB, 356x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497908025982.jpg
22KB, 356x390px
>>37835781
>young Stacie's not running away in pure terror when they see such a high tier robot headed toward them

Here's your (You)
>>
>>37835781
>a massive fan of world of Warcraft still to this day

How do you even play that casualized shit these days?
>>
>>37835781
If you're devalued for what you do in your life, what are they worth banding together to make fun of you? The only thing lower than a degenerate is one who finds entertainment in a degenerate misery, I.e. roasties who bait on r9k
>>
File: 1476822123989.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476822123989.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
You should've called them hoes.
>>
>>37835806
...You havn't been on /r9k for that long, have you?
>>
Man I remember the days when I would have reacted like this.

You're a human being, anon, what you choose to do with your life is your own choice. These people have no fucking right to judge you or comment on your life.

You reacted the way you did because your self esteem is so low you automatically assume that they're above you in a social hierarchy - its a wrong assumption. Everyone is equal. If it happens again, tell them to fuck off - unless you speak to them first, they have no right to speak to you.

Playing WoW or wearing an item of clothing doesn't mean that you should be targeted for ridicule in the street ffs.
>>
ITT: Things that never happened
a
>>
File: 1497934478980.png (711KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497934478980.png
711KB, 808x805px
>>37835781
>28 year old "gamer XD"
go back to your swamp you faggot attention whore.
>>
File: 1497890231252.jpg (54KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497890231252.jpg
54KB, 398x354px
>>37835781
Should've viciously raped one of em as a lesson to the other three
>>
>>37835781
that's pretty sad, my most recent encounter isn't half as sad as that

>walking dog in neighborhood
>two stacies pull up next to me in an old red convertible
>one of them leans out and says something to me but the car is so noisy and their music is so loud that I can't make it out
>has a taunting look on her face so i assume it wasn't anything nice
>they laugh and drive off
>>
>>37835781
There's no way this isn't satire right? This is basically a tendies greentext without the author being self righteous
>>
>>37835954
Ah, the classic doujin approach.
>>
>>37835781
I would wish you had killed them and raped their corpses in front of their parents.
>>
File: 1494706695786.jpg (109KB, 966x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494706695786.jpg
109KB, 966x620px
>>37835932
I wish.... maybe if I just suppress the memory
>>
That sucks man, those girls are entirely bitches.

Maybe it'll give you a jump start to better yourself though. You could just wear non logo clothes and have a little self confidence, and literally nothing like that would ever happen.
>>
>>37835781
i have always liked walking out side and appreciating the nice scenery around me but i hate running into people like that so i always try and do things at night so I recommend you should too op so you don't have to run into those types of people
>>
File: sondog.jpg (37KB, 498x491px) Image search: [Google]
sondog.jpg
37KB, 498x491px
>not spinning your shopping cart around, charging at them and then lifting your feet off the ground and crashing into them while screaming FOR THE HORDE
>>
Man those worthless whores need to be taught a lesson. Maybe you can take solace in the fact that at least one will end up as a single mother after being pump and dumped by the chad she loved.

Seriously, they have no right to accost a random person in a public place unprovoked.
Next time it happens, promise me you'll look one of them in the eye, hold eye contact for a few seconds and say in the calmest but most authoritative voice you can muster "fuck you, you worthless bitch. I hope the next guy you fuck gets you pregnant and leaves you with the baby" and walk right through the middle of their little group.

Also, wear a body camera. When you do it.

Just out of curiosity, which country do you live in?
>>
>>37835781
I'm a highschool girl and I would've defended you anon
>>
Feelsbadman, stay balling, OP.

Can someone screencap this also, pretty good greentext.

Goodjob BTW, you know how to greentext well
>>
>>37835781
I relate to everything you say except for the panic attack part. If you had a panic attack you would tell the story differently, I've had an anxiety disorder for many years and I just feel like it doesn't work like that
>>
Why does it bother you? I get harassed by women all the time too. I am kissless handholdless 27 year old man. The difference between me and you is that I just don't care. That being said I don't like being touched either.
>>
>>37837332
Maybe he got the definition of a panic attack wrong, but that may just be because he was at a loss for words as to describe how he felt in that moment.
>>
>>37836962
Why are you even on this board? Seriously what would a teenage girl get out of this?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.