[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

I fucked up robots, I fucked up really bad.

>just got a job in retail (fist job)
>have to work alone for closing shift even though I'm still a trainee
>working in seafood department so I have to change the filters on the crab/lobster tanks
>after changing said filters the water in the crab tank goes murky and opaque and the tubes start shaking violently
>freak the fuck out
>spaghetti starts spilling
>call manager
>she doesn't have a fucking clue how this shit works
>tells me to move the crabs in with the lobsters
>do it
>shift ends
>leave in fear and shame and end up forgetting to take the garbage and compost out of the cooler
>it's likely rotting as I type

So am I fired? Should I even show up again?
>>
Don't panic. You're only a trainee and there's a chance everything will be fine.
Even if you do get fired, its not a big deal.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>37835723
you're fine dude
show up for your next shift and the problem will be taken care of when you arrive
>>
>>37835723
I think you'll be fine OP. You called your manager so she knows you wanted to do the right thing. You're still a trainee, so the worst that will happen is they will give you a reminder. I think they'll understand you having to work alone. You're good.
>>
>>37835723

Chill dude--you called the manager and were told she didn't know either. They never should have left you alone when you're that new.

> if anybody gets in trouble over this, it will be the manager
>>
File: 1497918672836.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497918672836.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
oh don't worry, I'm sure mr.shekelstien understands fully how incompetent you are and will not press charges for destroying company property on company time
>>
File: 1472934364649.jpg (7KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1472934364649.jpg
7KB, 192x185px
>>37835723
mistakes happen even if you get in trouble don't sweat it too much. Be apologetic about it and you will be fine.
>new guy fucks up at work
>boss gives him a talking too
>"be more careful, don't let it happen again etc."
>acts like sperglord supreme freaking out
>starts yelling at manager blaming everyone but himself
>manager like "wtf" cause reaction borderline insane
>fires him
>>
>Trainee
>Alone in first shift

Mate, stop panicking, this is exclusively a management fuck up, you did the job to the best of your ability but ultimately you've not been prepared for it.
>>
>>37835758
>>37835786
>>37835800
>>37835823
>>37835836
>>37835846
Idk, you sure they won't be pissed about me leaving bags of garbage in the cooler?
>>
>>37836763
>hey Bob that fuckhead trainee left the garbage in the cooler
>what a fuck head Jim
>so fucking true well I guess I'll take it out

You arrive
>hey trainee you left the garbage in the cool-
>yea, yea, sorry boss forgot
>>
You are a new employee that had to work alone. If the managers and people in charge aren't literal fucking manchildren then they will realize they are at fault and should have given you more training/supervision.

If they try to fling the blame on you then just send it back by reminding them that you asked the manager. They sound incompetent.
>>
>>37835723
You're probably fine senpai. 1: The morning shift will take care of it. 2: Everyone in retail understands newbie panic. 3: odds are the company loses money if they fire you at this point based on the man hours involved in hiring you
>>
>>37836763

You will be fine anon

Its only a garbage bag
>>
>>37837294
pretty much this, they'll be annoyed but they'll keep it to themselves because it wasn't really your fault.
>>
File: 1489485012695.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1489485012695.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>37836763
You'll be fine, you damn autist.

Just apologise if anyone mentions it.
>>
My life is just a series of these kind of fuck ups in everything i do. It usually end okay and people do not give that much of a fuck about you. You torture yourself with it the most and it eats on your self confidence.
>>
>giving closing shift to an unsupervised trainee
they were asking for this shit, don't worry about it nobody will blame you
>>
File: 1485031340143.jpg (29KB, 527x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485031340143.jpg
29KB, 527x300px
>>37835723
honestly everything is forgiven in retail jobs, at least it was when i was working one so ya know im sure it will be fine
>>
File: 1291458698482.jpg (101KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
1291458698482.jpg
101KB, 484x386px
>>37835723
>>tells me to move the crabs in with the lobsters
>>do it
OH BOY

Enjoy your next day at work.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.