[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low self esteem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1496448341014.jpg (16KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496448341014.jpg
16KB, 480x310px
Any robots suffer from this ?
>tfw you feel like a constant disapointment
>tfw you actually care about what your dad thinks about you so it hurts worse

Feels bad man
>>
>>37835322
how old are you? just wondering in an original fashion.
>>
I have this a lot in my job. I work retail, so 90% of the time it's more than likely an expression of boredom, but I can't help but feel it's directed at my incompetency.
>>
>>37835322
Yes
>be a precocious kid, started reading at age 3 and was doing 2nd grade level maths in kindergarten
>teachers and parents thought i was a genius, teacher said i would find the cure for cancer one day
>was also hyper sensitive and afraid of social contact
>spend my days in inner fantasy worlds and playing video games, get good grades in school but nothing more
>develop superiority complex to cover my social failures
>now, 24 and don't know anything, just play vidya all day and browse 4chan
>everyone else from school has a life and job, many are married
>whenever I try to learn something new or compose music I just get frustrated at my lack of ability and knowledge and quit

I'm going to off myself soon
>>
>>37835322
>constantly berate myself
>constantly call myself worthless
>talk to myself and put myself down
>talk to my self negatively like it's a fucking mantra
>whenever i do something any satisfaction or happiness momentarily fades as I realize how insignificant it is
>on the reverse end all my failures are magnified to the point where it enforces how worthless I am as a person
>whenever I get rejected it's soul crushing
>whenever I get praised it doesn't affect me because I feel that it doesn't matter and that I'm truly worthless
>my subconscious hates the fuck out of me
>tfw my own worst enemy
I think I know what it's like
I need to make friends with myself and start loving myself
>>
>>37835497
i am in exactly the same position as you
i hate myself even though im good in so many ways
i hate it
>>
>>37835322
>caring about being a "disappointment"

it wasn't your choice to become their kid, therefore it is impossible for you to "disappoint".

just doesn't make any sense. it's a retarded societal idea.
>>
>>37835566
I can't even count the ways that I'm good- or maybe it's my dumpster self esteeem talking
I can only admit that I'm decent at something, not actually good or worthy of praise because I know I haven't put enough work into it
I am going to actually try and be less harsh on myself, maybe that'll help, good luck to you anon
>>
I'm a normie with a great life but I still have low self esteem and I'm always scared of making big decisions or standing up for something because I'm too worried about what people will think of me.
>>
>DAE low self-esteem?

Do you know where the fuck you are? Get the fuck off my board, underageb& faggot.
>>
I have 0 self-confidence and absolutely hate being the center of attention. Birthdays are fucking terrible. I don't know how to take a compliment or receive praise. At this point I look at random strangers and think they're better than me just because of their appearance or the way they act.
>>
>bullied constantly in school
>no validation from parents. Only "well those bullies aren't your friends"
>grew up in a church that taught me I'm worthless without God
>parents never let me make mistakes
>never put me into sports or martial arts
>acted mad when I failed class but didn't care enough to help or check in with me or my teachers
>now 33 and unable to form relationships due to severe lack on self esteem and confidence.
>"why are you so depressed and anxious, anon?"

Gee, I wonder mom and dad...?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.