[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The amount of terrorist attacks... Jeez

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 313122113212.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
313122113212.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>It's Everyday Bro

I'm getting kinda terrified, all these attacks and deaths. It could benefit the world (Lowering the population to a steady number) but at the same time looking at all the ways these people can die is just crazy. Think about it, you can go to work, and on the way DIE. Walking along the sidewalk, DIE. A car could hit you, or you could get stabbed or shot etc. What about in an airplane, it could get gayjacked, hijacked or blown the hell up. And of course, DIE.

If you are familiar with these happenings, feel free to converse or post links related to these 'attacks' if you will.
>>
Its everyday bro
>>
>>37834457
honestly if the christians and muzzies start throwing cars at each other for the next 3 years that would seriously be hilarious... so long as its relegated to Bongistan of course. That place is practically a 3rd world country now
>>
>>37834508

>Bongistan

Can't say I've ever heard of that country.
>>
>>37834457
You sound like a small child who's mother only yesterday allowed him to watch uncensored t.v. or use the internet.

Life is shit and incredibly dangerous for the most part, being born in the country that you were without any major health problems is a miracle in itself, and most people to ever exist probably had it worse than you. And one could argue equally for it benefitting the world, or the reverse. Either way it's just something that happens, if you want to make it better then learn more and go out and try to make a difference, otherwise go back to wasting your life on a japanese imageboard full of losers and the scum of society.
>>
File: 1460859862670.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1460859862670.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>37834457

As a NEET I am safe from such attacks.

Die, you fucking normies, die. Kill and die for my entertainment. I will watch you breathe your last on livestream as I eat delicious snacks and post on 4chan.
>>
it's fucking nothing. just hysteria caused by the media reporting on this shit non-stop, even when there are more significant things going on. you're much more likely to be murdered by a regular crazy than a politically inspired crazy. and much much more likely to be killed by something else like a car crash. it sure as hell won't afect the population unless there's several 9/11s every single day, you retard.
>>
>>37834562
>has never heard of bongistan
>speaks fluent bongistani
we live on a strange planet
>>
>>37834508
>He's never heard of the religious terrorism that occurs in Egypt or Nigeria
>Can only reference the UK since that's all /pol/ talks about

>>37834645
>Being proud about being a NEET
>Staying indoors, hiding away from social interactions and sunlight
>>
File: pri_35833796.jpg (336KB, 2500x1572px) Image search: [Google]
pri_35833796.jpg
336KB, 2500x1572px
>>37834774

oh man you sure got me. how will I cope with being alive in a comfy room with plenty of delicious food and entertainment when I could be outside like this fine normie fellow?

beat it, normie. try not to get blown to bits or turned into roadkill tomorrow.
>>
>>37834822
>I'm so entertained that I spend my time on a board that is made up of incels, responding to obvious bait while pretending I've done anything good with my life.
>>
File: 1479963777578.jpg (5KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479963777578.jpg
5KB, 237x250px
>>37834900

>responding to obvious bait

So you just lack any kind of self-awareness at all huh?
>>
>>37834900
Don't act any better than him while posting here you goofy faggot.
>>
Every death caused by a muslim can be avoided.
>>
>>37834457
the world only starts to take notice when white people are involved

fuck you all
>>
>>37834457
>Live in England
>Get ran over
>>
File: 89023038902.png (4KB, 295x73px) Image search: [Google]
89023038902.png
4KB, 295x73px
>3rd thread ive posted
>never had this many comments
>OMG THESE CAPTCHAS ANNOY THE SHIT OUTTA ME I WRITE A HUGE COMMENT AND FORGET TO CAPTCHA
>>
File: 1497691192039s.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1497691192039s.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>37834457
Terror attacks and crime are just more reasons why it's best to just...

BE A COMFY NEET TONIGHT
EVERYBODY GON' HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
Also I forgot to mention all of these stonings, beheadings and shootings.. I'm not familiar with the term bongistan, am I related to it, apparently it's something about all the muslims migrating to England, that's not what im talking about guys, i really hope i didnt get baited, as im a fresh newfag
>>
>>37834457
>all these attacks and deaths

its always been this way fags, get used to it
>>
Then fucking do something about it. Tell your police to stop being such pussies and handle the muslim ghettos.
>>
>>37834457
It's just part and parcel of living in a major city, mate.
>>
>>37836989

although now that these attacks are being unearthed on the daily news, for everyone to see, my anxiety and paranoia is getting crazy.. every time i get on a bus or a train or go into the city late at night these things just pop into my mind and im just stuck with these thoughts.
>>
File: 21088_Sadiq-Khan-smile-smile.jpg (46KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
21088_Sadiq-Khan-smile-smile.jpg
46KB, 462x346px
Don't worry anon it's just natural :)
>>
kek oh keker
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.