[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they bully you because they're jealous of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>they bully you because they're jealous of you
>>
>they're homophobic because they are secretely gay
>>
File: C-TpA_rUMAAhD3L.jpg (36KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
C-TpA_rUMAAhD3L.jpg
36KB, 1000x700px
>that kid who bullies you will be sweeping floors for you one day
>today's nerds are tomorrow CEOs

People who repeat these memes literally deserve to die. They are outright lies and exist only to keep bullied kids from shooting up their schools while they have the chance.
>>
>you're suppose to get rejected 3 times before you find the right one
>>
>>37834213

>they are so shallow. That's why nobody talks to me!
>>
>>37834213

>it's OK if she didn't like you. That means you were too good for her
>>
>she rejected you because youre too perfect and she is scared to fall in love
>>
>break up with anyone
>suddenly "Oh they were a jerk anyway"
>>
>>37834232
This is so true, it's not even a meme.

>get picked on by football Chads
>call me faggot
>month and a half later rumor starts spreading about some football Chads jerking eachother off
>apparently it's true
>one of the Chads accused of faggotry is one that picked on me
>kek internally

I'm convinced Chads are projecting.
>>
>>37834232
This one's true though. You can watch it happen, one guys a little more flamboyant than the other so he takes out his on insecurities on him. Painful to see.
>>
>>37834232

maybe this is true in some cases but desu there are many legitimate reasons to be disgusted by faggots
>>
>>37834213
I was never bullied but i was friends with the kids who were i guess and all the dick things they did were for no reason than knowing they wouldnt do anything about it. If you stood up to them theyd fight you. If you did nothing theyd do it the next day. Talk to a teacher about it theyd fight you. Only thing you can do is sucker punch them, get your ass kicked, suspended, and next time they bully you remember the sweet moment you did something. And then shoot up the school
>>
>your bully will never go anywhere in life
>>
>>37834480
>becomes the CEO of a Fortune 500 company
Life isn't fair!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.