[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to determine how attractive you are?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: screen-test-aarika-10.jpg (227KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
screen-test-aarika-10.jpg
227KB, 1200x800px
How to determine how attractive you are?
>>
5 matches per day on Tinder, minimum.
>>
More specifically, on a 1-10 scale
>>
you know your ugly as fuck when even your friends don't want to add you on fb or save your pic to their phone. or even have it in their email inbox. or zoom in, fuck no fuck fkasdkf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha

also if you use online dating sites, you are the unattractivest on earth pretty much
>>
>>37833889
I don't think I'm below average, I just want to know if I'm average, slightly above average, above average or really good looking.

I don't use dating apps but I'm a 18yo virgin
>>
How can a girl with social anxiety (that results in her being inside usually) find out if she's attractive or not?
>>
>>37834082
Post titty ;3
>>
>>37834082

social anxiety is attractive because it confirms you are not a normalfag
>>
>>37833771
>>37833958

Compare yourself to model/famous people etc
>>
>>37833771

Do you catch girls staring at you in public on a fairly regular basis?

Do girls you don't know occasionally approach you and try to start a conversation?

Have girls (not family) called you attractive before?
>>
>>37833771
Try tinder and set it to the gay option. You don't have to respond. Gay Men are much more open about telling a guy he is attractive than women, women only will do that for total chads. IF the gay men don't message you, you ug.
>>
Good facial symmetry OP. Your feautures should look aligned. That means no wonky eyes or one ear bigger than the other or a big nose.
>>
>>37834537
I do see girls looking at me on a regular basis but only if the context that is public transport/lunch.

No girl had called me attractive straight up but I think like 6 girls have showed me interest in the past year of high school and of which 3 have called me cute. Note that all of them know me and therefore personality might have some effect.
I honestly don't know if this is good or bad for a high school student.

If you had to guess 1-10 with 5 being average, what would you rate me based on the aforementioned information?
>>
>>37834595
you have to swipe right to get matches tho
>>
You're unattractive, since women consider most guys unattractive.
>>
>>37834997
True but I'm speaking in relative terms. Say if the average guy is a 5/10, what am I?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 314x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 314x469px
>>37833771
Normally you'll know if you're attractive. Do people say you look good? Girls/guys hitting on you all the time (easier if you're a girl since idk if girls hit on guys)? Look like people that everyone says are hot? Plus, there's those wonky face analyser things, but I'm not sure how and if they work.

Pic attached is someone who I'd personally say is a 10
>>
Having a mix of male and female friends rate you. Also, if you have confidence if any sort, looking in the mirror.
>>
>>37834795
Also, probably about 5-7 then.
>>
>>37833771
I look in the mirror, tuck and think " yeah, I would fuck me so good."
>>
>>37834997
Different women consider different types of men attractive though. Gotta match the subculture/archetype of the girls you're interested in.
>>
>>37833771
get really really fat, notice if people treat you differently. if so, yes you were attractive.
if you say but anon, im already too fat. you aren't attractive.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68KB, 452x669px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
68KB, 452x669px
>>37834496
>social anxiety confirms youre not a normal fag?
Not everyone is as spazy as you fucking twat.
Dont have social anxiety, I just hate human contact
>>
I did the chad experiment on tinder and was pulling in like 50 matches an hour. It's the biggest redpill I've ever swallowed. How attractive you are is literally everything yet I rarely see the tumblrtards mention it as a privilege. Probably because they all want chad cock online
>>
>>37835957
Wrong. All women find chads attractive.
>>
If girls actually make the effort to talk to you then you're chad
>>
>>37837108
Yeah it's pretty much this. If you keep to yourself, and women approach you, you are rich/hot enough

If you are average/above-average, you can still get a partner by approaching them well. But you need to be charismatic, have a irl social circle, casual dating apps won't really work, etc.

But if you're a creeper who spills spaghetti all the time, it's a goner unless you are obscenely hot/rich
>>
>>37834990
So? Swipe right on everyone except the old fogeys.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.