[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got prescribed Klonopin 1 mg/day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: klonopin.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
klonopin.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
So, I just got prescribed clonazepam, 1 mg per day as needed. What do I do? Also, general drug thread - specifically benzos.
>>
throw them out because you do not want to know what it feels like to get addicted to benzos and then go through withdrawals
>>
Cold when they go up the nose.

I prefer /opi/
>>
>>37833725
I hear they aren't effective intranasally?
>>
>>37833708
Hell no, people would kill to have this script. I have anxiety as it is. I'm just wondering how I can use it theraputically and abuse it at the same time.
>>
>>37833694
per day eh? Dont get too dependent is my advice.
>>
>>37833790
enjoy getting addicted and crying to your doc when he cuts you off out of nowhere
>>
>>37833794
Maybe save them up and use them all at once to chill out when I really need to? That way I wouldn't be taking them daily, and could still get off on them.
>>
>>37833817
That's unsafe, would require a taper plan.
>>
>>37833694
Don't listen to the fags

1 mg per day isn't that much

Go see your doctor once in a while though, he is going to give you general advice about the drug

t. someone who has used benzos for 5 years and have never got adicted to it
>>
in im pharmacy school, not OP but ask me anything. never tried a benzo but have done psychadelics
>>
>>37833694
Swallow it? I've been on K for almost 2 years, 3 mgs. I've cut down to 1 mg and am planning on going off completely. It's not bad if you taper off, if you go off cold turkey, yes, it's the worst hell imaginable. No doctor would cut you off a drug like that without tapering you off first.

Don't abuse it though because then you'll run out early and experience the withdrawal.
>>
>>37834428
>>37834328
On 1 mg a day, how much would it take to experience the "high". I've done xanax and loved it, can I get similar effects? Thinking of saving up the pills and taking about three milligrams on saturday.
>>
>>37833759
that is true you are being trolled. They aren't water soluble and can't be absorbed by the mucous membrane or some shit.
>>
>>37834489
You don't really get high on Klonopin. Honestly if you take a bunch it just makes you feel even more relaxed, but it's not a "high" feeling. When I first started I'd save some and then just take a couple on really stressful days like having to meet with the family so I'd be pretty calm.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.