[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I commit suicide? Super special awesome original comment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: EMmX81h.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
EMmX81h.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
Should I commit suicide?

Super special awesome original comment
>>
>>37833675
lets hear the details of your life first, then we'll decide.
>>
> No car for CO2 poisoning
> No gun for shot to the temple of the mouth
> No pills to OD
> Too afraid of other methods like hanging because they might hurt a lot
What the fuck do I do? I can't order a fucking helium tank and medical equipment.
>>
>>37833690
25 years old, don't work, no college, no friends, all day every day on pc without motivation.

>>37833729
I'm in the same situation actually. Jumping off a bridge seems like the best option.
>>
>>37833786
Jumping sounds good but it leaves a fucking mess that some poor guy has to clean up. Last thing I want to do when I off myself is ruin someones day.
I want to do it quietly in my house desu.
>>
>>37833786
hmm, you remind of me only a lot younger.

in my expert opinion you arent really suicidal.

good luck with your shit life tho.
>>
>>37833729
Jump off something really high heads first
>>
File: file.png (970KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
970KB, 1280x720px
you can't die, yuyushiki s2 isn't out yet
>>
There is no point in killing yourself since you always kill yourself too late
>>
>>37833675
Not yet ff7 remake and kingdom hearts 3 aren't out yet.
>>
>>37833675
DONT
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT GETTING TO THE END
>>
>>37834029
>in my expert opinion you arent really suicidal.
What do you mean?

>>37834303
it will never happen

>>37834437
I don't get it.

>>37834471
I'm not much into jrpgs tb h

>>37834938
I just don't see the point of being alive, I'm not happy.
>>
File: 1370817384272.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1370817384272.gif
477KB, 500x281px
>>37835973
it's gonna be announced the day after you kys

and i'll laugh at you
>>
>>37836079
I will be enjoying my afterlife with my waifu Yukari, I won't care.
>>
>>37835973
ANON, TAKING THE FIRST STEP CAN BE HARDER THAN THE REST OF THE CHALLENGE.
IF YOU DONT LIKE WHERE YOURE RIGHT NOT , JUST TRY SOMETHING ELSE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LOSE ANYWAY, IF THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE
>>
>>37836733
not him but there's no "first step" if there's nothing you want to do or care about
>>
>>37833811
Hanging is actually a good idea tbqh. It's the most effective method besides firearms (and maybe jumping), and more painless compared to jumping. With jumping, there is a considerable mental hurdle to get over, plus yes hitting the ground does hurt like hell.

Otherwise, there's that thing where people lock themselves up in a small room with a small charcoal grill to get carbon monoxide poisoning. The setup costs are low, but put up a sign outside so the people who discover you wont get hit with the gas.

Or you know, get therapy and stuff
>>
>>37836745
FIRST STEP WOULD BE FOR HIM TO NOT KILL HIMSELF, I ALSO DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT YOU CAN FIN JOY IN THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE
>>
>>37833786
>>37833729
Live in the UK? Pretty easy to get a gun in the US. Even in states like California you can get antique (but still firing modern ammunition) guns calibers shipped to your door if they're made before 1899.
>>
>>37836919
eh i recommend not getting a shit gun. Living through a gunshot wound to the chest/head has got to be the worst. Maybe gun is better than no gun, but might as well get a decent shotgun
>>
>>37833675
No don't kill yourself, you are worth so much more than you know, life get's hard and sometimes we make mistakes but that's all part of being a human being. Just do what makes you happy and learn to enjoy the little things in life that we take for granted. Just do anything that will take your mind off those negative thoughts, have you considered blogging? Maybe learn a new language? Anything that will keep you from harming yourself or others.
>>
>>37835973
>what do you mean?

i could tell you but then you'd have to kill yourself.
>>
>>37833675
Try joining the most high-risk job you can find in the military. If they won't let you in, try saving any money you can to go and join the French Foreign Legion, they'll accept basically anyone and you're likely to die there too. You'll either find purpose and a love for life or be killed, so it's good either way.
>>
>>37836977
I really really really hope this post is satire
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (41KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
41KB, 554x400px
>>37833675
No, there's shitposting to be done
>>
>>37833675
if you're asking, then there are reasons to do so, but there are also reasons to stay alive. if there was no doubt you'd do it. I recommend staying alive though because you can get in trouble for egging people onto suicide and I have a slight tiny hope that life may be worth living despite my own misery.
>>
>>37836963
You can literally get a Mosin nagant or a reasonable 12 gauge shotgun made in the 1890s. Would do the job just fine.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.