[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best safest diy way to smoke weed? I have some and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the nut.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the nut.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
whats the best safest diy way to smoke weed? I have some and want to smoke it but cant have any proof, needs to be disposable. cna u make am effective pipe/bong from a water bottle or soda can that's safe to drink? Or should i just buy a glass pipe and throw it away
>>
Buy a pipe. Cans/bottles you're smoking aluminum
>>
You can't hide a $5 piece in your room or outside your house? You can buy some cheap rolling papers but I doubt you'll be able to roll a joint.
>>
>>37833355
this

Op, wait til you're not an underage fool so you can smoke without paranoia it will also make your highs much more comfy
>>
Make a bottle bong out of literally any plastic bottle or can
>>
I used to use an apple and a Bic pen for a pipe. You carve out a bowl in the top where the stem is and stick the Bic pen in the side, carve out the apple meat and use the pen for a mouth piece
>>
glass eyedroppers from cvs
>>
Zebra Pen. Stainless steel. Disassemble, invert the tip and stick it in the tube. $2-3 and easily hid/disposed of. If you need more information you're not really a robot.
>>
>>37833316
You can make a bong with a bottle, a pen, and a socket or something similar for a bowl. And some tape for sealing it up. Theres the classic can pipe too. I mean techincally using a can as a pipe could release chemicals from the aluminum and paint on the can but such small amounts that it would take years to maybe have a negative effect.
>>
Not bong related but rubberbanding a dryer sheet onto a toilet paper tube is a great way to hide the scent of the smoke you exhale
>>
Vape. I haven't smoked in a long time but they used to have a little one called the magic flight box.

>tfw never done a dab
>>
>>37833371
>>37833355
>>37833353
whats a good way to store a pipe smell free? Dig a hoel out back and bery it in under dirt?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.