[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have severe social anxiety, mild autism, and literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487595003023 (1).gif (419KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1487595003023 (1).gif
419KB, 287x216px
If you have severe social anxiety, mild autism, and literally no friends in your early 20s are you doomed for life?
>>
I was like you in my early 20s. I found a job and had a pretty normal life. I'm old now and looking back in glad it worked out and I wish you the best
>>
>>37833259
What job mister
>>
>>37833200
You could have all of those and be in your 50s and not be doomed for life. The only thing that can do that is believing its true.
>>
>>37833200
the cutoff point is more like 16. if you don't have a well established social life by then you're fucked. i 'm sorry but it's true.
>>
I started working as a dishwasher at a restaurant called longhorn steakhouse. Then as I got better and got more hours I eventually got a different job by applying online and calling to check up on my application. Women rarely talked to me but when they did I always assumed they were flirting and I thought that was slurry. I ended up getting a gf through Facebook and she is extremely outgoing so I faked my way through the relationship until we eventually got married. Looking back I don't regret a thing
>>
File: NG+.jpg (190KB, 757x891px) Image search: [Google]
NG+.jpg
190KB, 757x891px
>>37833200
No.

I'm probably going to get shit on for posting watamote, but as the series progressed she pretty much showed a transitional phase that every neet will eventually go through. For a lot of us, social interaction is tiring. When Tomoko fantasizes about resetting and playing her life as an NG+ she realises that she quickly becomes exhausted and seeks solitude again. She's coming to terms with who she really is and what she truly believes.

Up until the latest chapters all her depression and anxiety originated from society's expectations of her and her hormones. It's almost always sexual in nature but eventually she doesn't care anymore because ultimately it's all meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Most people are going to go on and lead pretty meaningless lives while still chasing an emotional or chemical high from social interaction, getting a good job, starting a family or living in a fantasy where they imagine their shitty lives to be somehow greater than the cesspit that they truly are.

What's important is that you invest in yourself. A crippling wageslave level job will give you crippling mental illness as you're forced to serve the mindless masses. All of this is just a stepping stone towards whatever you really want to do or achieve in life and anyone who tries to put you down typically hates themselves more than they actually look down on you.

What's important is that you look after your health both physical and mental and build your future rather than letting it pass you by; If you're anything like the majority of people on this board though, your social anxiety is nothing but a manifestation of society's expectations of you giving you crippling self doubt. Ignore it. You knew it was bullshit in the past, you know it's bullshit now.
>>
>>37833361
this, your mind determines your fate
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.