[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get uncucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: partay.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
partay.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
I'm about to start my first year at college. The campus I'm moving to has more people in it that my hometown. I've been an r9k virgin for too long, brothers. It is time to ascend.

On move-in day I need to do something that sets me apart. My roomie and I are both kissless virgins, and we want to become "those guys." How do we become "those guys" and ascend to normiedom?
>>
Uncucked? How are you cucked? "Those guys" were already successful in public school, "those guys" don't need to concoct a plan to do what already comes natural. The same social game that bred them, bred you, doesn't get any different going into college. You are what you are. Do you really want to adopt the party lifestyle identity? Is that what motivates you? Would getting a kiss in middle school or fucking a special ed chick on the bus really have made you a better man?

If you want to change yourself, by all means, don't fuck up your sleep schedule, don't fuck up your studies, hit the gym, keep your dorm room open, bring an N64, start smoking to get with the smoking qt's, market yourself. You already know all of it. Women and success are like moths to the flame. You're already a "normie", just be confident. Be yourself.
>>
File: 1494111655575.jpg (86KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494111655575.jpg
86KB, 600x520px
>>37832754
just pretend your not nervous as shit in the new environment. both men and women will find your confidence sexy and flock to you.
until they realize your autistic.
>>
>>37832754
get your roommate to dress up like a girl and bang. Problems solved.
>>
Don't try doing something epic. You aren't cut out for it. You're striving for normiedom, not to be the epic uber Chad campus legacy. Here's what you do to be normie:

1. Learn to dress and groom normal/semi fashionable (without being a tryhard) now
2. Seek out other people who do things you do, whether that's smoking weed or playing guitar or something. Video games and shit are ok, but if they seem like shut-ins do not attach yourself to them.
3. Don't turn down invites to anything for the first two months. Resist every urge and excuse about how you're tired or whatever.
4. Don't eat alone. "Hey man, you eat yet? I'm about to head to the dining hall. Yeah absolutely bring your friend"
5. You'll have some friends doing this; not Chads, but not total dorks either. Convince your new friends to go out with you to frat row on rush week.
6. Bring some girls from your dorm if possible. Not absolute Staceys you retard, but just normal or kinda thicc girls. This will help you get in places, and give you a reputation as a normal fun loving guy. Just understand that you won't be fucking them that night; Chad will. Don't get possessive, don't get bitter, or you'll be a beta bitch in their eyes. Just be fun.
7. Sample the frats and figure out the frat that has kind of nerdy but normal guys. Not the science/engineering academic frat, but the guys that don't look like their dad's rich or that belong on the Jersey Shore. You can spot these guys because they'll actually be pretty welcoming.
8. Join this frat. You will never be big man on campus. If you were cut out for that, you'd have friends. But having a bunch of beta/upper beta friends will be useful. You'll meet girl friends of girlfriends and be drunk around them. You'll also have a support network of peers. Don't fall for the >paying for friends is bad meme. It's exactly what you need and what frats are for.

Write this down and you'll be normie by December.
>>
>>37832754
Only normies get cucked, in order to be cucked you need to have a gf that betrays you and cuck you for Chad
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.