[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're above a 6/10, what are you even doing here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

if you're above a 6/10, what are you even doing here?
>>
>>37832556
Sometimes I give advice, sometimes I lurk, sometimes I troll. I have free time and when I'm not using it more constructively I like spending some here. I've been coming here for a long time now
>>
Being attractive doesn't make you friends. You can't meet girls without friends as a 7/10. Maybe as a 9/10.
Girls will lose interest immediately if you don't have friends. I have been alone almost my entire adult life.
>>
>stats thread
>find out most """robots""" consider themselves 6-7/10 i.e. above average looking
>>
>>37832556
I'm probably a 8/10 but I see myself as a 4/10
>>
deeply rooted childhood self esteem issues my good man
>>
>>37832666
Looks really don't mean as much as most people think they do if you don't have the confidence to match. Keep your stick on the ice, anon
>>
>>37832645
>Being attractive doesn't make you friends
Yeah it does. Being attractive makes people like you more, regardless of sex. People are more likely to be approach you and interpret your actions positively. In contrast being ugly gives people a negative evaluation of you to begin with. It's totally on you if you are attractive and don't have friends.
>>
>>37832653
Looks aren't enough to counteract the autism. The average person is fucking ugly so it takes very little to be 5 or 6x better.
>>
>>37832769
>Looks aren't enough to counteract the autism.
Yes they are. What's actually happening is that people are overrating themselves (most people do) or being overrated by overly generous "rate me" thread posters.
>>
>>37832645

cry me a river, try being a 1/10; failed Chad
>>
>>37832708
I don't think it's really my looks what are keeping me back, but my fear from leaving the house
>>
>>37833024
That was kinda what I was saying. I'm sure you can make it if you take it one step at a time. I believe
>>
>>37832556
Because nobody outside of the movie industry and tumblr actually romanticize hot but socially awkward chicks.
>>
I rate my self as a 6/10, maybe 7/10.
My fucking personality is what makes me a robot
>>
File: fuck.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
i have acne scars that bring me down from a 9/10 to 6/10.

it fucking kills me lads, i was so close
>>
Social awkwardness and depression have made me an unattractive human being in the eyes of most females
>>
>>37832556
>being unlikable by females makes you a robot

I don't know how to hold my arms when I walk, sometimes I forgot how to positions my legs when walking, and panic because I think someone will notice. Anxiety is rough.
>>
File: memegician.jpg (86KB, 212x352px) Image search: [Google]
memegician.jpg
86KB, 212x352px
>>37832556
laughing at you
>>
>>37835817
>being unlikable by females makes you a robot
Being unlikable by people, including females, is part of what makes a robot.
>>
>>37832556
I don't know if I fall under that rule but I'm here because I have no friends and I have nothing better to do.
>>
File: 1495716607767.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495716607767.png
244KB, 567x589px
if you're above a 4/10, what are you doing here?

everyone here always calls themselves a 6. fuck off. that's above average. you will never know uglyfeels.
>>
>>37832719
False, you can be attractive and bad at making friends
>>
>>37836109
nah, not true actually
>>
>>37836131
you're either very retarded or baiting. Either way, enjoy this (you)
>>
>>37836180
>w-wah i'm attractive but i can't make fwiends my life is so hard
>>
>>37832556
I used to be like you people but I still indulge in isolation for my own comfort.

You all remind me of a younger me. It's a sort of familiarity I suppose.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.