[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Asian men date white girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Really having a hard time finding a Asian who actually wants to date white girls.
Apparently it's a taboo. Other then my height issue.
Where would I go to find ones that would be serious.
>>
are you an asian male looking for a white female, or vice versa?
what are your views on ex-weeaboos?
>>
>>37832516
>height issue
you better be really tall
womanlets need to learn that they are as bad as manlets
>>
>>37832516
Asian guys are typically into asian girls.
You'll VERY rarely find an asian guy who's into white girls due to their strict parents.
>>
>>37832516
Chang here, I'd date a white girl. But from what I can tell most white girls don't like asian guys, even masculine ones. The only ones I see are either the weeb girls, the super tall asian guy, or the rich mainlander chinese. I like western girls so I put myself up to western male masculinity standards.
>>
>>37832538
White female looking for a asian.
I mean I just don't see many men tons of blacks and Indians around but no asians. I guess they don't do bars.
I mean I'm more into the actual movies and shows in mandarin.
I did pick up some mandarin books to study
>>37832540
6"0.
>>
it's the new fad, yes they do date white girls i see it a lot now

but if you're gonna date an asian, date koreans or japanese, chinese are the scum of the earth and i cannot fathom anyone willingly wanting to be with a chinese person
>>
>>37832516
Where are you from OP? I'm Asian and have been with a white girl briefly before, but it's rarer to find white girls who are into Asians than the opposite.
>>
>>37832557
That's what I wondered I usually never see any guys in Chinatown only tons of girls...
>>37832606
Not really a weeb. Just a general interest in Asiatic culture.
Do you speak mandarin?
>>
>>37832673
Why are all Asian different? could you explain all of them?
>>37832709
Canada ontario
>>
>>37832764
Different Asians have different cultures and ways of thinking. Most white girls just go for Korean guys, who are generally more slender and elegant, rather than masculine, or so I see in Toronto. Most Mandarin speaking Chinese are mainlanders (grow up in China and come to Canada for study/work/money laundering) and they keep to their own and marry their own. Dating and marrying within the race is ingrained in the mainstream chinese culture and most parents preach it. This stems from a very long history of chinese scholars and emperors deciding that China is the forefront of civilization and everyone else is an uncivilized barbarian. No, I don't know mandarin, only cantonese.
>>
>>37832516
asian americans usually dont have a problem with it

asian asians often do. also they often don't like blonde hair, it's death-like and witchy to them.
>>
>>37832641
are you ok with dating shorter asian guys?

...asking for a friend im Sicilian so need not apply
>>
>>37832948
So should I be studying Cantonese? I would like to be culturally enriched.
>>37833032
Yeah they usually arnt though.
>>
>>37832764
Toronto?

Also whats your shoe size... yes im a footfag
>>
>>37832641
>6"0
This is definitely the main issue. Most Asians prefer small and slender women who are submissive in nature. Being tall is just more intimidating. I'm 5'7, but kind of have a fetish for tall girls.

>>37832764
Toronto has plenty of Asians, I'm sure you can find someone easily. But if you really can't, I'm from Montreal myself. Don't know if you'd be interested in chatting more.
>>
>>37833158
Ten and a half...
>>
>>37832516
Hey OP, dated a white girl in the past and dating one now.

I'm kind of a short guy by Western standards (5"6) but I live in Asia so it's not a problem. I wear shoes with thicker soles to help anyway. Current girlfriend is 5"5 or around there.

Being 6"0 is hard because you'll need to find a guy who's either that height or who has a fetish for taller, white girls.

I can say that where I live white girls don't have any shortage of suitors. Guys will catcall my girlfriend on the street so I have to alpha up. Doesn't help that she's a huge flirt. It's probably not going to last, but I'm enjoying her company for now.

I'm not a handsome guy myself, but white girls like hanging out with me because I can speak fluent English in a place where most people can't. Also speak Japanese and Chinese.

I guess the question is whether or not you look good. If you're pretty or cute, you could be 6"2 and it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>37833224
Cantonese speakers are generally more common among the Chinese fluently speaking English speakers in Ontario. But it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for an Asian born and raised in an Asian country, learning their language will definitely help, it's pretty cute too. On the other hand, if you're looking for a western raised Asian, most of them don't care about you knowing their language and culture for the most part, and most of them are more open to interracial relationships.

Regardless, most men have height complexes when it comes to women, Asian or not. It's also hard to find a tall and pretty girl.
>>
>>37832516
Asian men don't date.
>>
>>37832516

if you ever visit nyc ill take you on a date.
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (126KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
126KB, 800x559px
>>37832516

https://www.youtube.com/user/TexaninTokyo
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese

Just go hit on some Asian boys. How hard is it when you have a pussy? Just keep looking until one wants to be your lover.
>>
>>37833123
cantonese is harder to learn and has less utility as much fewer people speak it

it's also in some sense a more "pure" language if you're into Chinese history.
>>
>>37832516
I'm an asian guy and would date anything. Too bad I'm a cyborg with huge self-loathing and self-esteem issues.

Even though I don't find myself objectively physically repulsive and at times notice attractive girls giving me looks and flirty smiles, I just cannot fathom how someone of the opposite sex could find me desirable and all those fleeting moments of attraction just turn into bitter disappointment for both parties. Growing up being the token asian kid and ugly duckling surrounded by white Stacy's who would dare each other to put their arms around me didn't help my confidence either.
>>
In my experience, allots of asian men are attracted to white women, but if they have traditionalist parents, (which most do,) then they won't date them, regardless of attraction.

Your height might prove to be an issue, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>37832516
Would you actually date an Asian guy who's shorter than you?
>>
>>37832516
Do you share any resemblance to the picture you posted?
>>
>>37834926

Answer this OP >>37832516

Originally answer
>>
File: titsofficially.jpg (37KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
titsofficially.jpg
37KB, 416x500px
>>37832516

Timestamped tits and we'll set you up. I live in Toronto and I know plenty of cool Asian dudes.

But tits first.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.