[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it illegal to go out on a date with a 14 year old girl if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1491131395689.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491131395689.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
Is it illegal to go out on a date with a 14 year old girl if you don't do anything sexual with her?
>>
>>37832298
No

origamii
>>
>>37832298

Is prison the end goal?
>>
>>37832298
Fucking exit bag you disgusting pedophile
>>
>>37832298
no but people will assume you had sex with her and that she's too afraid to admit it

v&
>>
Why would you do this OP? It's immoral.
>>
I wish these fucking moralfags from reddit would get off this fucking site.
>>
>>37832688
>love is immoral
fuck off
>>
What people dont realise,and this is universal,is that you dont choose who you love. If you really,really love someone it is a human right to pursue that love. It is a pursuit of happiness. The american dream even.
>>
>>37832705
>only 2 posts out of the thread are moralfags
>le reddit boogieman
Autism is truly an awful illness. I hope you get better, Anon.
>>
>>37832758
Actually,its 3 but that is 4 too many. Moralfaggs need to fuck off,love is love no matter what.
>>
OP is talking about an anime girl you fucking normalfags REEEEE
>>
>>37832298
There is nothing wrong with it. When I was 13 I've dated a n 18 year old french chick I met in a dragon ball mmo and my parents were ok with it
>>
File: 1497017681067.jpg (389KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497017681067.jpg
389KB, 1280x720px
>>37832688
My mom's best friend has been trying to push her daughter on me lately. Her daughter actually likes me a lot but I'm a lot older than her and I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do here. Her mom seems to expect me to date her as she always teases us about it and my mom seems to expect that but its illegal for me to do that. I do like her though, she's very pretty. So I'm thinking I can least make her my girlfriend and secure this down for the time being but I'm not sure if that's illegal too.
>>
depending on your luck, jurisdiction, and the parents of the girl, you could get blasted with endangerment of a minor depending on how old you are and how you appear
>>
When I was 17 I dated a petite 14yo girl and it was kinda award in public. I was at least 180cm and could already full beard back then, she was around 145cm, pale skin, curly dark hair.
>>
>>37832863
Its legal in my state to sex as long as married. I'd suggest courting over dating though. Even if you're a perfect gentleman a single lie or concerned citizen could have you in jail.
>>
File: wnrGTAm.jpg (111KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
wnrGTAm.jpg
111KB, 500x749px
My moms bf started dating my mom when she was 15 and no one said shit so I think that 's fine
>>
>>37832863
If her parents are fine with it, then you're safe since it's up to the parents if they want to press charges or not.

You should look it up since i'm not completely sure. It's likely different depending on where you live also.
>>
>>37832863
This is what you do.

Fuck her.

Then keep fucking her so she doesn't hate you.
>>
>>37832298
hot boipussy
>>
>>37832298
it depends, how old are you?
>>
>>37832298
I dated a 24 year old when I was 14. I'm pretty sure you can date a 14 year old, just you know keep it a secret and dont do anything sexual. If you really like her you'll wait for her.
>>
>>37832906
*BBBLLLAPPU-DESU*
>>
>>37832758
hes right they need to leave ASAP

its actually women posting this shit , you can tell by the posting style
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.