[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do robots? Send it or play dumb?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2825.png (150KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.png
150KB, 750x1334px
Wat do robots? Send it or play dumb?
>>
kys pothead loser
>>
Don't say upstairs attic space, it's too specific and she didn't say it therefore you will give yourself away
>>
>>37832158
>Weed
Degenerate normie. Go succumb to jewish trickery elsewhere.

True robots are pure, abstaining from all drugs including weed and alcohol.
>>
The second option sounds way more plausible dipshit
>>
>>37832158
Tell her to fuck off. You're at least 18.
>>
who gives a shit if you're smoking weed?

are you underage b&?

did you buy it with mom's money?
>>
>>37832214
i dont think he is desu
>>
>>37832158
>Weed
End your life its much more beautiful to fully experience the crushing depression and thoughts of death.
>>
File: 1497642909146.png (533KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497642909146.png
533KB, 900x675px
>>37832158
just own it you fucking pussy, what do you have to lose? it's just marijuana
>>
File: RuhRoh.jpg (233KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
RuhRoh.jpg
233KB, 1600x1064px
You aren't a very good liar. Good luck when she finds out.
>>
>mom doesn't smoke weed
You lost before the game started
>>
>>37832158
Op, I don't care that you're underage, is gonna help you out. Send the text and post what she says
>>
>>37832158

just dont smoke in the house or smoke hanging outside a window senpai
>>
>>37832158
You're fuck, she likely already knows and is baiting you.
imo confess or simply deny without some story.
>>
just tell her you got a new weed room freshner, but you'll throw it out for good boy points

its the thought of smoking pot that triggers her, if you make it seem like "just a prank bro" she'll lay off your case
>>
>mom, how do you know what pot smells like?
There ya go you 16 year old fuck, that puts her on the spot
>>
Tell her to eat shit and you never asked to crawl out of her cunt. Also fuck you.
>>
>>37832158
It's fucking obvious kid. Do the honorable thing and fess up, shell have way more respect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.