[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you guys realize that your life was going down hill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: redhead.png (791KB, 552x733px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.png
791KB, 552x733px
At what age did you guys realize that your life was going down hill?
>>
>>37831978
It was never elevated to begin with
>>
dunno, 12 I reckon
>>
6th grade is when I knew
>>
At age 13
>>
>>37831978
When the entire class bullied me and I only had one friend and he was way cooler than me as always.
>>
>>37832006
Yeah pretty much this. I guess I had some semblance of hope until my first semester at college, after which I never recovered
>>
I realized I was different around 10, had my first nervous breakdown at 13
>>
>>37831978
Really early, like during grade school I knew I was fucked. Now I'm a 33 year old virgin with no job or degree.
>>
File: 1496360798265.jpg (38KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496360798265.jpg
38KB, 511x511px
After I realized my oneitis was just using me to cuck her bf who also happened to be my best friend. So around 15
>>
>>37831978
At 11 when i took 20 Tylenol pills for kids because it taste good. I was put on suicide watch and had a psychologist "help" me
>>
File: 1465726973486.png (524KB, 499x622px) Image search: [Google]
1465726973486.png
524KB, 499x622px
>>37831978
About 24.
I had an amazing life up until then, even though I've had depression since 15.

>Slept with over 100 women.
>Used to go to raves and festivals taking loads of drugs and having fun.
>Had an incredible social life... like INCREDIBLE.
>Was always super popular.
>Was awesome at skating.

Then the depression hit HARD... I lost everything.
Now at 30 years old...

>No friends minus 1 or 2 that haven't given up on me.
>No sex for 3 years.
>Never leave the house minus to buy alcohol.
>Drink too much to numb the pain.
>Get even more depressed thinking about how awesome my life used to be.
>>
>>37832695
Sounds like you dont have a purpose or meaning to keep you going. You may have tried living the wild lifestyle to distract yourself from it but then it finally set in what was happening. Im just taking a shot in the dark here. If you can fuck so many women why not find a woman to settle down with and start a family? I understand it can be difficult but you can only fail if you do not try.
>>
7 or 8, girls were already starting to snarl at the sight of my face
>>
6th grade is when I knew I was fucked
>>
File: 1497745054886.jpg (39KB, 583x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497745054886.jpg
39KB, 583x390px
Around 14 or 15
When I entered HS is when my life began crumbling
>>
I never had a chance lol.
>>
>>37831978
I swear I've seen this girl before. It's really bugging me.
>>
>>37831978
14 when they forced me to waste a year, from there I've been two years older than everyone every year, pointed out as a stupid freak. I also got obese around this age.
Don't ever let your kids redo a year, it'll fuck up their entire life.
>>
4th grade probably
>>
>>37831978
My life was uphill around 17-22 and then it went downhill fast, like when a rollercoaster slowly gets out of the starting area and climbs the first hill.

Then it's all "wheeeeeeee I've done nothing with my life and I have unresolved issssssuuuuuuuueeeeesssss"

I'm 31 now and better than I was just a few years ago, a few ago is when I really hit bottom and I've been making upwards progress.
>>
>>37831978
I should have known round about 8th gade. Only accepted it at 21.

t. 22 yo khhv
>>
>>37831978
That would be age 21 for me. I'm 33 now and I am a complete and utter failure at life.

I was born with a facial disfigurement that inevitably caused me to be socially outcasted and ridiculed out of public school. Eventually at age 18 I had a surgery done to give me a normal face. Only problem is the damage is done. I'm a psychological train wreck. I can't connect with anyone. What's even more bizarre is women find me attractive and try to give cues to connect but I don't know how to respond. I'm a 33yo virgin and I'm pretty much overwhelmed with shame.

I just can't get passed the past.
>>
File: story_half_width.jpg (10KB, 280x323px) Image search: [Google]
story_half_width.jpg
10KB, 280x323px
>>37833104
THAT'S A MAN BAYBEE
>>
when i found out i have throat cancer
>>
>>37832695
>Then the depression hit HARD... I lost everything.
Good. Fuck off you normie cunt no one cares your once chad-like sexlife isnt as good as it was.
>>
>>37833331
>I was born with a facial disfigurement
What was it?
>>
>>37831978
Like 13 or somewhere around that age, I used to love life before that.
I've been hoping it would get better for almost 8 years now. Fuck. I'll give it two more before I end myself, it's not like I even believe in life getting better anymore.
>>
Probably about 14-16ish. Grade 8-11 was the worst.
>>
When puberty kicked in, so around 16 or so.
>>
7 when I noticed my mum was dif from other mothers
>>
>>37832615
What happened anon? My semesters haven't been too bad. Good grades but haven't made a single real friend.

My roommates ignore me and hangout in the living room while my bed is my sofa. They grab lunch & dinner together, and don't care to invite me. People in my class sit with me and meet-up to do hw, but I've not once been invited to do something over the weekend.

I'm a ghost.
>>
Not there yet

hehe
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.