[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up Desires

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: x_cd5e00ea.jpg (18KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
x_cd5e00ea.jpg
18KB, 240x200px
Being a robot is hard knowing I will never get to experience the things normies/Chads do so easily. I see things I can never have and it drives me fuckin crazy. The only way I could ever have what normies and Chads get would be if become a monster and take it by force.

>Be me
>16 at the time
>Was hanging out with a gang member who is now currently dead.
>We were smoking a blunt when a couple in their mid 20s walk by.
>The girl was sexy as fuck so we call her names and holler at her Infront of her bf.
>Bf awkwardly laughs like we were joking or something as he walks paces ahead.
>Slap her ass and feel up her thigh.
>Bfs face turns red and his gf looks to him for help but he just calls her over "c'mon let's go"
>see him angrily talk to his gf as they walk away in the distance.
Another time I cornered a girl I knew at a private empty gym, slid my hands down her shorts and rubbed her pussy until she stopped fighting it. She even fucking let out a "babe" under her breath.

I would never be able to have sexual experiences with girls if I approach them the conventional way like a normie, I would of gotten laughed at for being 5'10" half shit skin. I really want to fuck a girl so bad but the only route would be if I get a prostitute or take it by force.
Anyone else here can relate/share stories? How can I control my fuckin urges?
>>
File: 1497215653015.jpg (18KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1497215653015.jpg
18KB, 600x611px
>>37831947
you sound like an asshole man.
>>
What's with full-fledged normalfaggots trying to opt in to robot culture? You don't have the slightest inkling of a grasp on what it is to be a robot.

By all means, make your rape discussion threads, write all the greentext you want as long as its funny and original- but why pretend to be something you're not like some sort of SJW? Gotta sage here.
>>
File: mixCandyBowl.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mixCandyBowl.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>37831947
you ruined her day
>>
>>37831986
Failed normies, man. They're the worst. They fail repeatedly and then try to pull everyone down to their level and turn everyone into insecure alcoholics.
>>
>>37832028
>You don't have the slightest inkling of a grasp on what it is to be a robot.
I am a fucking loser, was very unpopular in high school and haven't accomplished shit.
>>
>>37831947
What the fuck is wrong with you?
OrganEldreo
>>
>>37831947
You are a rapist not a robot. Hanging ith gang members going to the gym and raping girls, you are just another street rapist.
>>
File: 1489838514555.jpg (42KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489838514555.jpg
42KB, 500x400px
>>37832032
>there are people who think skittles are better than m&m's
>>
>>37832080
Then you're a failed normie.

Robots don't care about the bullshit you stew in through a rough combination of schizoid and autistic tendencies.
>>
>>37831947
>being a robot
>have the balls to sexually assault strangers
t. failed normalshit/shitskin
>Anyone else here can relate?
Robots don't have the balls
>How can I control my urges
Clearly you can't

Sage
>>
>>37831947
I don't think she was whispering "babe" dude.
>>
File: 1459834065651.png (105KB, 283x348px) Image search: [Google]
1459834065651.png
105KB, 283x348px
>>37831947
>shitskin is a creepy rapist
>>
I get violent urges. I've mostly learned to control them tho. The worst thing I've ever done was once I was on my way to school and a nigger got in my face (I still have no clue why, all I did was look at him for a brief moment and then look away). I tried to walk away but he followed me for a few feet and kept mumbling shit at me and then he stood in my way and I just lost it and elbowed him in the jaw. He fell and hit the back of his head and got all stiff for a moment (if you've ever knocked someone out maybe you know what I'm talking about) and then he started having a seizure. I freaked the fuck out thinking I just killed this random nigger and might go to prison so I bolted and hid behind a grocery store for a while and then went back home. I didn't go to school for a week and would google my name and local news every 10 minutes because I was terrified there was a manhunt on for me or something. Nothing popped up by the end of the week so I chilled out and went on with my life but I always took a different route from then on.
>>
>>37832258
Fucking Lal. Always invade this dickhead first.
>>
I think you digitally raped a girl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.