[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that trapsexual is the most robot sexual orientation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497914049265.png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1497914049265.png
2MB, 1141x1277px
Reminder that trapsexual is the most robot sexual orientation.
>>
>>37831254
>You can never lose manface and manhands
degenerate.
>>
>>37831254
transexual isn't a sexual orientation tho
>>
>>37831254
is that actually the same person? source/article provision origidnado
>>
>>37831468
I've never believed this one either. It's probably a brother and sister or something.
>>
>>37831254
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING WISH I WAS BORN 10 YEARS LATER AND COULD'VE TRANSITIONED YOUNG
>>
Wrong, pansexual exists
>>
Dressing a little boy up as a little girl and smashing that pucci has been the most patrician fetish since forever, but it was even better being on the receiving end of the pretty dresses and the thicc pokey poke when I was a young qtboi.
>>
>>37831254
If that is the same person I'd fuck her so hard and deepthroat that tiny shriveled up cock.

God bless future medicine and puberty blockers.
>>
>>37831254
Come on, you're not going to tell me that you wouldn't.

Also stop missusing the word trap.
>>
>>37831254
The best part is that her little penis and balls will all fit entirely in your mouth, and you'll be able to feel it all throbbing with joy when she squirts her load into your mouth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.