[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does your height affect your daily life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1497901140074.png (1013KB, 1387x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497901140074.png
1013KB, 1387x1600px
Do you wish you were taller? What is your ideal?
>>
I'm 6'3. Wish I was a manlet so I had something to blame for my no gf other than myself
>>
>>37831241
i wish i was 6'4

am 6'1 barefoot
>>
>>37831241
I'm 5'9.

I wish I was taller but it's not that bad. Plus I have a girlfriend so it's ok. The height meme is over exaggerated by you faggots.

I wish I was 6'1.
>>
I'm 5'11

I'm taller than my gf so I dont really care.
>>
5'6
Wish I was taller but am overal satisfied with it and am not a virgin. I know the reason I can't find a gf boils down to personality+not going out because I've seen guys shorter than me with qt gfs
>>
>>37831241
>tfw 6'3"
>tfw no manletbf
>>
Allright thats it, i cant take it anymore. Never posted anything on this board before but now i just gotta ask, what the fuck is this height obsession of yours? is this mostly american thing? i didnt know about this until i started browsing this site few years ago. i cant be only whos irritated by this
5.7btw
>>
>>37832041
Heh. When will they learn!
>>
>>37831241
I'm 6'1", the ideal height.
>>
Heres my perspective as someone who is 6'2. Short people complain about not getting girls but that is because theyre ugly. I know a short guy who has a beard and looks like Thor. He pulls a new girl everyday. I dont know how he isnt bored of girls right now. Face is everything. Its even more important than height of frame.
>>
File: oats.jpg (81KB, 581x595px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
81KB, 581x595px
5'7'', Idk, i never noticed since i live in spicville and am spic myself. we are short as fuck so I'm pretty much average here. A lot of dudes my height and shorter are getting qts but I'm hkv. My attitude sucks
>>
>>37832190
>not getting girls but that is because theyre ugly

Wrong. The only thing that stops guys from getting girls is severe deficits in social skills. Ugly dudes get laid. Robots don't.
>>
>>37831297
this senpai

height gets you nowhere when you have crippling autism and depression
>>
I'm 6'7 and about 200 lbs. Being a lanklet kinda sucks too.
>>
>>37831241
5'9", I've never actually had trouble attracting girls, but I have almost no sex drive so I'm more concerned with finding a wife material girl. I have yet to find one.
>>
6'6, I get constantly reminded of it. I'm pretty happy with it.
>>
5'5". Abso-fucking-lutely I want to be taller.
This is suffering.
I don't even want to be tall, I just want to be "king of manlets" (aka American average male height 5'10")
>>
>>37831241
It feels good to be 5'11, that way I'm not technically a manlet, but I'm close enough to be relieved that I'm not one.
>>
Close to 5'10 femanon here
wish i was smaller because tall girls no matter how pretty they are will always look slightly off because not smol
also tfw inch taller than bf
>>
>>37832519
>also tfw inch taller than bf

but thats hot af would you date anyone much shorter than that or nah?

also whats your shoe size x_x
>>
>>37832190
Don't insult your friend like that. Your friend's probably attractive enough for girls to want him.
>>
File: 1485132470678.jpg (175KB, 758x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1485132470678.jpg
175KB, 758x1100px
>>37831241
>Be 5'6, not bad looking at all
>Go to the waterpark today to help out with my brother
>Some chicks checking me out, start to feel a better about myself.
>Because it's normie vill that small victory is crushed pretty quick, so many chads and so many happy couples.
>Some middle schooler girl comes and asks if I'll ride this one ride with her that needs two people.
>Tell her no, I have to watch my brother.
>If I wasn't a manlet I'd have a GF.
>>
File: 1497511301793.png (238KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497511301793.png
238KB, 692x687px
5'4
Nightmare Difficulty, even women at 5'2 and below mock me. Hell, even 4'11 phillipinas laugh at my ass because they know I'm short relative to even their men.
I don't even have the move to china meme to work with, I'm a fucking manlet there too.
Men laugh at my ass and use me all the time, and I'm too bulky and hairy for the trap meme. So I can't just castrate myself, toss on makeup and call it a day.
My face is attractive, I have a fairly athletic build, a decent job, 7x5 dick, and I'm not a social retard. And yet my height alone is literally driving me to the brink of suicide; which I jerk myself out of by reminding myself "It could be worse."
>tldr Its a living hell I wouldn't wish upon anyone.
>>
>>37831241
I wish I was shorter so I could be the t petite gf
>>
>>37832570
nah im into dom guys so being shorter makes that difficult
8.5 (so glad theyre not bigger than his)
>>
I'm 5'10 1\2 how the fuck do I deal with it. Dating sites like POF have either 5'10 or 5'11, nothing in between.
>>
>>37831241
>6 3

Girls jump when they run into me unexpectedly, might just be the dead eyes though.
>>
In highschool there was this short little guy, I forgot his high but the top of his head was around the bottom of my chin/neck area. He ended up dating the other fidget in school who was even shorter than him. They are still going strong.

BTW I'm like 5'8-5'10 idk what haven't measured since my mother stopped measuring my height every birthday.

So don't worry manlets. there is hope for you.
>>
>>37832613
well i AM a 5'4 social retard and I dated 6 girls 3" taller and 3 shorter than me in the 5'1-5'8 range

I was just real with them and put myself out there. Lot of rejections and embarrassment tho but if you dont try you are never gunan have success
>>
>>37831241
>190

You wouldn't even see my shoulders in that pic.
>>
>>37832380
>Do you play basketball?

We're the exact same height and weight. Will this shit ever end?
>>
>>37831241
I'm 5'11 and pretty happy considering that both my parents are under 5'6
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.