[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I matched with a dirty little piggy on TINDER, what should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (161KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161KB, 750x1334px
So I matched with a dirty little piggy on TINDER, what should be my next move to ensure that I get LAID????!
>>
>>37831231
she has the fabled feminist fish mouth
play your cards right and u get anal my friend

be flirty but make sure you are as concise as possible. generally, type less than she does
>>
>>37831285
What are your credentials for giving me this information?? Why should I listen to you???
>>
post her pics and bio
>>
>>37831309
only chads know about the fish mouth and red pilling feminists
just pretend to be a conservative liberal and you are in my man
>>
>>37831231

Say the following: "So I matched with you, what should be my next move to ensure that I get LAID????!"
>>
Make plenty of ironic, self deprecating jokes. Like ask if it's true that some women prefer smaller penises (implying you have a small penis) because big ones hurt or something.
>>
>>37831309
girls dont like it when you sound like a bitch
you have to give her the opportunity to come to you. you do this by asking questions, briefly responding, etc
when you type too much you sound needy and you suffocate the convo
i am chaddius mcfembot-fucc and i have spoken
>>
>>37831309
That fucker knows whats up.
>>
>>37831452
>girls like you asking questions
>doesnt mention asking the important questions
>not getting in and getting out with a number and a date to meet as soon as possible
>letting one girl suck up so much of your valuable time
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-18-03-51.png (2MB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-18-03-51.png
2MB, 1440x2880px
She's obviously looking for a hookup, right?
>>
>>37831559
she is a coalburner, dont do it anon
>>
File: image.png (128KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 750x1334px
>>37831452
Will this suffice Chad master?????
>>
>>37831559

>20
>looks like 40

Fat white women age like shit. Too bad the majority of white girls are obese by 15, so you're forced to engage in miscegenation if you want to have a normal-sized human being.
>>
>>37831672
A little much, but see where it goes
>>
>>37831559
damn that bitch looks beastly, but on the plus side she probably fucks like a beast
>>
>>37831657
I'm on the fence. I am just desperate to find a fuck buddy and learn how to eat a girl out.
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 750x1334px
>>37831696
It's working!!! This might finally be the day!!!!
>>
>>37831821
nice Ramirez reference, fucking wicked reading about him man, bet he wouldn't have been a rapin' killin' maniac if his cousin or whoever didn't teach him to be a maniac and blow his wife's brains out in front of him on a lark
>>
>>37831559
>Nigga
Blacked. She wants the BBC only.
>>
>>37832320
But we matched and I'm white.
>>
>>37831231
I don't want this to die. Maybe it's a sign that you've actually made progress with this ham beat, but we need DETAILS my MAN.......
>>
Oh great sushi guy is back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.