[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a living conditions thread going? Ill get the ball

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3011.jpg (219KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.jpg
219KB, 750x1334px
Can we get a living conditions thread going? Ill get the ball rolling

Back story

>mom is moving across the country and says I can live with my sister to finish HS
>sister lives across town in a duplex my mom rents out
>figure how bad could it be
>load up my shitbox with all my stuff on moving day and show up to sister's house, everything's great at first
>months creep by and things start getting messy
>pass it off as business and try to keep on top of it
>things keep deteriorating
>decide to stop cooking food/using house in general because I got blamed for every mess whenever I brought up cleaning the place out
>haven't touched a thing in months
>this is the result after cleaning for half an hour
>>
>>37831152
tell her specifically what you clean up and when
start cooking her meals so she can't blame you for her own messes
>>
File: IMG_2866.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm just too lazy to clean up after myself
>>
File: IMG_3010.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
>>37831184
I wish it was that simple anon. I've tried but I genuinely believe something is wrong with her

>every single pot and pan is crammed into the sink, still filled with desiccated and molded food inside

The smell is pretty nifty, the cool thing is we don't have any bugs though
>>
>>37831152
Is your sister paying your mom rent? If not she should put some of that money to hiring a cleaning service.
>>
>>37831684
she is using anon to clean shit because she is lazy fucker.
>>
File: IMG_3014.jpg (168KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3014.jpg
168KB, 750x1334px
>>37831684
Yes and no. Initially I was supposed to pay for everything down the middle with her but as time wore on I started paying utilities to keep the lights on and then started to pay rent from time to time because my mom would make a remark about not getting a rent payment. I think she might have something wrong with her but I'm not sure what because she seemed like a somewhat normal human being before all this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.