[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn your life into an RPG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
This is autistic but I'm going to set goals for each RPG stat -

Strength - lifting at least 3 times a week

Endurance - go jogging 2X a week

Resistance - Eat healthy foods to ward off future health problems

Agility - exercises to be more flexible

Intelligence - read one book a week

Charisma - practice eye contact, try to be more personable, reach out to people I ignore

Wisdom - meditate 20 minutes at least a couple times a week

Willpower - submit at least one job application a day

Awareness - work on mindfulness in daily life

Luck - I dunno about this one

Start at 0 attributes, each week I get +1 stat for fullfilling the goat. At 10 intervals I get to reward myself with something small, reward gets bigger the higher I get.

What do you think? Is it pure autism?
>>
>>37831123
Yes, yes it is
But it if helps you become a better person then that's fine.
>>
Cute.

I might actually try this out. Makes it life almost sound fun.
>>
>>37831123
It's not a bad thing to want to better yourself, even if the means of doing so are unconventional. If it's meaningful to you then do it
>>
>>37831229
anons could all do it and we'll share our stats as we upgrade. ;P
>>
I'm like this right now planning for a concert. I'm thinking of snacks, phone charger, etc. as being apart of my inventory. the ride there is like the overworld.
>>
>>37831123
>Luck

Half your NEETbux on red every month.
>>
>>37831123

Strength - lifting 2x a week

Endurance - biking or stairmaster daily, 40 minutes

Resistance - Eat healthy foods to ward off future health problems.
Too bad I got lung disease and eczema. Whatever.

Agility - exercises to be more flexible
> agility
wew

Intelligence - read one book a week
Ill just watch anime

Charisma - practice eye contact, try to be more personable, reach out to people I ignore
This one is HARD!

Wisdom - meditate 20 minutes at least a couple times a week
Ill just watch anime
Willpower - submit at least one job application a day
Ill just watch anime
Awareness - work on mindfulness in daily life
Ill watch anime without browsing my phone
Luck - I dunno about this one
Kill myself
Start at 0 attributes, each week I get +1 stat for fullfilling the goat. At 10 intervals I get to reward myself with something small, reward gets bigger the higher I get.

What do you think? Is it pure autism?
>>
>>37831123
>Luck - I dunno about this one

write down every night 1 thing you feel lucky for in your life
>>
>>37831123
You're going to fail. Not being a dick but that's way too much to pick up at once? How often did you read before? Are you aware of how much discipline meditation takes. You pretty much will give up or get bored and quit a few times before it works. Start with one status and once you've got that down work on the next. Good luck.
>>
>>37831440
Yea, I don't expect to accomplish all the goals every week, but I'll level up the stats of the ones I did accomplish.
>>
>>37831440
>Are you aware of how much discipline meditation takes.
And meditation will probably be the easiest one as I do that already daily.
>>
Not that autist. There's already an app for that exact thing called LifeRPG
>>
>>37831123
>implying you aren't stuck with the stats you rolled at birth
>implying most of the things you mentioned aren't more like skills than stats
I wish I could raise my charisma, though.
>>
File: ayygmao.jpg (120KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
ayygmao.jpg
120KB, 852x1041px
>>37831372
Is it possible to get endurance just taking the stairs, If I learn or study difficult/new things does that count for int?
>>
Yes it is autistic but it is infinitely better than staying a robot. I've tried doing this but gave up because of how much effort you need to keep yourself in the mindset.
>>
>>37831770
>LifeRPG
Awesome I will check that out.
>>37832185
Heck yea, just set the goals, they don't have to be big things, you just have to slowly level up like you do in a vidya game. You start weak and easy to defeat but over time you grow stronger.
>>
This idea has been done a lot. Not that it's not a bad idea, but how are you supposed to scale these things?
>>
File: 1495772349783.jpg (51KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495772349783.jpg
51KB, 750x423px
>>37831123
>not running a dex build
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.