[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some autisic things that you do >have to check room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493604820565.jpg (35KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493604820565.jpg
35KB, 1039x559px
What are some autisic things that you do
>have to check room for intruders before going to sleep
>have to blow into and inspect headphones to get any insects out of them before I put them on
>imitate the things hearthstone cards say when I play them
>feel the need to shake my leg when sitting or lying down
>sometimes beatbox or whistle without noticing
>if I can't solve a problem I can't move onto another task until I've solved it
>bite my toenails but find biting fingernails disgusting
>associate every word, number and phrase with a colour
>if something isn't symmetrical it freaks me out
>I have to say goodnight to all my friends and family before bed or I can't get to sleep
>check the taps and lights in the house up to 3 times before going to sleep to make sure they're switched off
>when I'm driving I like to imagine a guy running alongside my car dodging obsticles and people on the pavement
>have to eat my food in a specific order
>eat all my food with chopsticks and am not a weeb
>scared of drinking alcohol and will only drink tiny amounts if I have to
>if I kill an insect I feel like shit and imagine how it's life could have been if it didn't die
>I talk to animals and bugs, not just pets
>I am disgusted by painted nails and will freak out if someone touches me with them
>I hate being in the dark unless I'm going to sleep
>I freak out when it's crowded or noisy
>I have the compulsion to tell random lies to people for no reason and hate myself for doing it
>I have to masturbate before bed or I can't get to sleep
>I often stick things up my nose to make myself sneeze
>I sometimes eat my eyelashes and arm hairs
Sometimes I feel like I am genuinely autistic.
>>
>>37830618
If that's something that you genuinely have concerns about, you should contact a mental health professional instead of meming about it.
>>
>>37830648
Why though? My life would be the same exept I'd have an autism badge and my wallet is a bit lighter.
>>
>>37830618
I think ya might have OCD my dude. I have torretic OCD, it sucks
>>
>>37830740
If you know what your problem actually is, you can get a handle on it and get it treated properly. maybe leave this place forever
>>
File: 1497716133718.jpg (6KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1497716133718.jpg
6KB, 285x285px
I tend to associate letters and numbers with genders. 1, 2, 4, 7 and 0 are male. 3, 5, 6, 8 and 9 are female. Could be that I associate females with roundness while a male 0 is associated with a strong defense, closed on all sides.

As for the headphones, toenail biting and imagining a guy running alongside the car, all true.
>>
Every time i see the word "bane" i have to shout bane in this really deep stupid voice it makes me want to kill myself i can't fucking stop BANE
>>
I smell my hands a lot
>>
>>37830618
I think you might be confusing autism for something else like OCD my dude.

If it's just some silly habits don't worry about but if it starts to affect your life you should probably get some counseling
>>
>>37830618
Nothing. I do nothing whatsoever.
Thats pretty autistic, I think.
>>
>>37830618
>powerwalk everywhere
>useless in a crowd, happy alone
>girls hit on me and I just mumble and look away
>like trains, planes and engines
>go for walks at night
>>
I put my fists together and put them in front of my squinching eyes and fiddle my fingers around when i imagne something vivid and real almost
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.