[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just failed my 5th job interview after graduating university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1428457001945.jpg (93KB, 588x473px) Image search: [Google]
1428457001945.jpg
93KB, 588x473px
>tfw just failed my 5th job interview after graduating university 2 years ago
>go on linkedin or facebook and see former classmates all starting a career, forming relationships and getting married, buying houses, ect...
>still live with my parents because the only job I could find was a dead end low paying labour job

Who /failed normie/ here? I never should have fell for the education and job meme.
>>
>>37829369
Fellow traveler here. going to end it soon
>>
Sorry to hear that lad. Look on the bright side, I haven't got a job at all.

19 years old, left school at 16 and have never worked.
>>
Botched an interview last week. Applied to hundreds of jobs with no responses. I am totally fucked.
>>
What's your job searching process like?
What are your degrees in?
>>
I've not got a job myself but also on the application train.

Seems like it's insanely hard to get a job doing anything these days, I don't know why. Is the system broken or am I just shit? We may never know.
>>
>>37829369
what was your degree OP? potentially an original one, because lord knows this thread has happened before
>>
>>37829403
take out a huge loan and go out with a bang
or rob a bank or something if you can't get a loan
>>
File: 1442397264557.jpg (400KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1442397264557.jpg
400KB, 1200x950px
Now now, we can't have you slacking off.

depression you say? Stop making excuses you're just LAZY.
>>
File: 1481575545007.jpg (77KB, 760x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1481575545007.jpg
77KB, 760x1226px
>>37829428
I'm 25, you still have time

At 25 you're expected to have your shit together, when you're 19 you can still get a degree, a trade, whatever

>>37829439
Same meme shit people recommend everywhere

>customized cover letter
>tailored resume with keywords
>have shit reviewed by some HR bitch for advice
>internship/co-op experience
>got laid off from internship due to oil price crash so it was basically useless

>>37829481
Chemical engineering
>>
>>37829369

What's your degree anonii?
>>
File: 1475777869241.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475777869241.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>37829369
if you didn't do ,maths/engineering/biology/law you fell for the meme.
>>
>>37829488
thinking of taking out life insurance and going to the inner city and shouting nigger until one of them kills me. at least my family gets the money
>>
File: engineer meme.jpg (148KB, 718x726px) Image search: [Google]
engineer meme.jpg
148KB, 718x726px
>>37829551
I fell for the engineering meme
>>
>>37829369
jesus christ. are motherfuckers getting engineering degrees seriously not getting jobs? thats fucked up.
>>
fuck off you fucking faggots. I have a fucking BA BS degree and caught a fucking felony because some cop fucker decided to fuck me over.

100% all the time cop cameras, 100% felony if they fucking fail to wear or erase the footage.

They threw out my footage because it wasn't admissible EVEN THOUGH IT SHOWED THE OFFICER FUCKING BEATING ME
>>
>>37829608
why would you give a cop your evidence? cops dont need evidence. he is just gonna take it and throw it out for an ez charge.
>>
>>37829608
how the fuck would you get a felony unless you were doing something retarded? did a cop literally start beating you randomly and tried to then blame you for starting a fight?
>>
Hey OP, I was just gonna post a thread like this!

I have a garbage degree, but I did manage to find a job a year ago. It's honestly worse than being unemployed. Instead of having little hope, now I have none at all.

I see you did chemical engineering. At least you have an academically respectable degree in a somewhat interesting field. I have a job I hate and 30k of debt left on my plate.

I still live with my parents at 27. I think about killing myself every single day. I have no skills, no close friends, and no hope of ever improving my life. I'd be better off dead.
>>
>>37829551

>biology

fucking biology, is a fucking meme.

You're lucky to earn 30k/year with a degree in biology.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.