[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A story for you. Therapy for me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 164868.jpg (664KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
164868.jpg
664KB, 1920x1440px
This one will hurt. And will be long. I want to get it out of my chest. But anyway, here it goes.
I lived in a small village with my mother for all my childhood. My father worked away. She had her own pharmacy in a neighbour village. Life was good, as an isolated child, reading a lot.
When I had to began elementary, she went through oppositions to become a health inspector. She got a job in the capital of our province, so I began school there. My father also got a job near our house, so we became a family in a flat owned by my mum, as she was working pretty much alone for 20 years in that pharmacy. School and higschool were pretty normal. Always introverted, I had some bad experiences, others great. Overall a simple boy. My father become unemployed because of the crisis, and although my mum had a nice salary, my father couldnt stand doing nothing, so he decided to go to Argentina to work, as he was from there. Every summer we went visit him, and he would come on Christmas. My mothers family lives in Madrid, and in summer and Christmas we visited them.
>>
folloooowing the original
>>
>>37829141
In 2012 she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I cried the night they told me. We were alone. In the beginning, a simple treatment worked, but cancer didnt stop. Methastasis happened, infecting her neck bones. For a long time she was in unbearable pain. Almost all alone by herself, and me. I wasnt the perfect son, but we had each other. We always knew that. My father was heartbroken as he couldnt come. That methastasis was not detected early, for us much as I told her to go to the hospital. She didnt want to leave me alone. She had depression. And chemo left her bald. She was weaker by the day. I still lived my life, and always try to made her happy. In the beginning playing the clarinet, then with studies, Friends, girlfriend. Just seeing me made her happy. We were always by our side.

In 2016 as I was finishing HS I presented her my GF back then. I was happy. She wasnt doing bad, after all shed been through. My grandma used to come to help her. We even went to Dubai to see my uncle. I got my driving license and I was accepted in a pretigious University she wanted me to go. But it was in Madrid, so, as she was retired prematurely because of her illness, we decided to move there. Nothing was left behind in the town were living in. After all, many of my friends would leave the city. So we sell the flat and bought a new one in Madrid.
>>
>>37829211
We went to my uncles house to stay while the new flat was being reformed. She got worse, and had to enter hospital for treatment. My life was over. After Uni I always went to visit her to the hospital. Her face always lightened when seeing me. As and usual serious person, I did all I could for her. Sometimes she got better, but in the end, not much.
Last year Christmas she was at the hospital, with my father. Same as New Years Eve. Our last Christmas, and she wasnt with the family. She got worse. The doctors told us nothing could be done. My father and I cried while returning home by bus.

On January 8th 2017 she passed away, after a night when she told me her last concious words: I will always love you. It is done, honey. And hugged me and my dad. I smiled when she was passing away. I wanted her to rest, finally, after fighting her whole life. I smiled because thats the last thing she asked me for: Smile more, son.
>>
>>37829273
Sorry to hear she died anon, that was touching. God bless
>>
>>37829273
It was so hard, anons, so hard. My GF and I were barely a couple at this point. And I havent made much friends at Uni. Everything became stale.

She wanted to be cremated and her ashes to be with me forever. I was her World. And I wasnt a good son for a time when she needed it. And that will haunt me forever. So here I am, alone, by myself. My father with no job returned to Argentina to stay with his family. We will sort something in the future.

Now, he told me, as I had my mothers mobile phone to read their conversations, to knew more about them. I did so on my way to Uni.

Everytime he comes home he just kisses me all over. I think he knows whats coming.

I cried, silently, and just stayed in the seat. She knew I just loved her more than anything in this world. Always by her side. I had lost everything.

Never miss an opportunity to kiss your mum, and saying how much you love her. I think Im getting closer to depression and isolation each day. I hope you guys learn something from this story.

I still remember hugging her weak body, and her smile, and bald head. And how she was like a child in my arms, in the end. I became even more isolated. Friends far away, in a city I didnt like. I still love you mum. I keep trying just because of you. I will make you proud, mum. But its so hard. i dont know what will I end up doing.
>>
>>37829141
This pic makes me think of the Pinkerton album cover .
>>
>>37829609
I have that album hanging on my wall. So good.
>>
My mom is still trucking at 65 years old. Crack addicted prostitute. Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>37829628
My story is not meant to be learnt by everybody. Just for those who struggle with family problems and communication.
>>
File: 1484598151435.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484598151435.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
>>37829141
>>37829211
>>37829273
>>37829580
F
God bless anon's mum who s waiting for us on the other side
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Poor anon. Sorry she died, and very sorry she never taught you how to fucking greentext, Christ.
>>
>>37829699
I will never greentext something like that. Specially given that I wrote it in a Word previously. Also, it's not told as a greentext.
>>
I literary started crying after reading this. I am so sorry for your loss.
>>
>>37829794
Robot feels are always by my side. Find something worth fighting for anons. I don't know when will I find it agan.
>>
>>37829580
>And I wasnt a good son for a time when she needed it. And that will haunt me forever.

I know exactly how you feel Anon. I lost my mother to cancer in April this year.
>>
>>37829861
i just wanted oher anons to know. When a reality like ours hit, it's too painful...
>>
>>37829905
Yeah talking to people really does help. The thing that helped me the most was talking to other family members. And accepting that it's okay that she died the way she died because it could have gotten much, much worse.
>>
>>37829985
I haven't talked to anyone, almost. The memories just don't fade away ever. It's OK, and I have accepted it.
Life will get better eventually, but this last year has been shit.
>>
Well, that was it. Thanks for reading, those who did.
Keep fighting.
>>
>>37830034
Try to talk to your dad as often as you can. He could probably really use someone to talk to.
>>
>>37830183
He is sad, too. And a cyborg in disguise.
I am, but we are both awkward about it...
>>
>>37830327
I understand. I hope you and your Dad will be alright Anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.