[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh, laugh at you idiots on this board. No, its not because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 514551.jpg (81KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
514551.jpg
81KB, 350x233px
Heh, laugh at you idiots on this board. No, its not because I think your posts are funny. Its because I pitty you.

You see, back in my late teenage years and throughout my 20s, I was called by my friends and, yes, even girls, Mr. Muscle. Everyone knew me by that name. This is because I worked out and pumped the iron. People used to call me short stuff, but, now, they admire the physique I have built with blood, sweat, pain, and tears. I even flexed and tanned in school, this is how confident I became.

Oh, let me tell you about clubbing. It would not be uncommon for a girl to grab me by the hand first, even before speaking to her. I danced and fucked with tons of chicks. This was my life back in the day, how will you remember yours? Yeah, I thought so too. Heh, now you understand why I laugh. It is not because I'm mean, but because you are pathetic and you are doing this to yourself.

Catch you all tomorrow when I come back to laugh at your miserable sufferings again. Oh, before I forget, pic related is the place I used to stand to catch some numbers.
>>
>>37829090
ILL KKEEELL YOU!!!!!!
>>
We all totally believe you anon, 100% doesn't just sound like the fantasy of a lonely, autistic, fat neckbeard. I'm sure when you're finished banging all these chicks you think "I can't wait to brag about this on a anime image board "
Why don't you go lift or something and maybe one day you'll be able to go into a club without your fedora and finally lose your v card
>>
>>37829090
This actually made me angry I hope you are proud of yourself
>>
>>37829703
Is this some new pasta you've created?
>>
>>37829090
>>37830025
Shit I'm retarded
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.