[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm become so gay. Where do you look when you talk to someone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1497671876230-r9k.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1497671876230-r9k.png
34KB, 700x471px
I'm become so gay. Where do you look when you talk to someone.
In their eyes? It become too awkward and I have to look away.
Why the fuck do people look at each other in the eyes I don't understand.
And where do you look when walking on street/sidewalk. Straight and look retarded. Or at other people.
Walking through uni and had to fake being on my phone to avoid being so uncomfortable.
Anyone else have this problem? please tell
>>
>>37827970
What country are you from, my dear internet stranger?
>>
>>37828005
shitskin but living in USA
>>
>>37828021
>USA
Then how come your english is so weird?
>>
>>37828093
sorry moved recently
>>
>>37828129
From where, my dear internet friend?
>>
>>37828520
India

originaloig
>>
>>37828669
Are you autistic?

And with that i mean clinically autistic not meme autistic.

Being autistic would explain your propblem with eye contact.
>>
The answer is all of the above.

This should be fairly intuitive.

Timing for when / how long etc.
>>
No one gives a shit about you at all, that's not an insult, it's a good thing. Get out of your comfort zone. Go do something you couldn't imagine doing in years, I guarantee all those things you think are difficult are not.

I was in the same spot as you, but one day I said fuck it and hopped on my bike at 6am after a night of no sleep and stared every pedestrian down I saw. I talked louder and more confident than usual and I noticed I wasn't as cold as I usually am in public. I noticed things just started going my way rather than the complete opposite; I came to the realization that's what thinking positive is, something that would usually make me so uncomfortable and cripple me to my room for weeks just slid off my shoulders like nothing. You start to enjoy improving and every aspect of life that I used to hate with all my heart cleared up and just made sense.

How can you do this? In my experience I just had to do what felt liberating, it started with going out in public without caring what people thought. It's all about posture and posture leads to positivity and rejection of negativity.

I know how pretentious and normie this sounds, but the black pill is evil and unnecessary. This post would spark immediate disgust a rejection from every robot on the board. It's up to you if you listen to my advice though, I don't care if you hate what I have to say to you, just listen.

All I ask of you robots is to just go. No excuses. Just go.
>>
>>37829291
Recap:

1. Get out of your comfort zone
2. Improve your posture; remember, big not small
3. Avoid negativity
4. Don't overthink, just go
5. Do what feels right, not what you think will keep you safe
>>
>>37827970
To avoid being uncomfortable during eye contact, just look someone directly in the bridge of their nose between their eyes. If this doesn't help, you may have clinical autism.
>>
>>37827970
You worry too much, that's it.

>And where do you look when walking on street/sidewalk. Straight and look retarded. Or at other people.
Nobody would give a shit about you unless you stare at them like they grew another head, then they might get a little annoyed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.