[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1497863525290.jpg (26KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497863525290.jpg
26KB, 618x412px
>tfw too normie to fit in with robots
>tfw too robot to fit in with normies

Who here /cyborg/?
>>
>>37827929
so why don't you fit in with cyborgs?

>i'm just a lazy fucking retard
>>
>>37827929
>tfw you wanted to be a scientist and philosopher
>tfw the cold hard truths of life scared you so much that you try to avoid reality
>tfw normies know more about life than you do as a result
>>
Checking in. I have a good job but they all go to lunch without me (after I turned down the first ten invites). I only have one friend who never calls anymore (after I turned him down repeatedly and am a negative nelly when around him). I've banged a dozen girls but they weren't hot and haven't dated in two years (haven't tried at all because I got fat).

Does this make me a cyborg or just a lazy self-sabetouging piece of shit?
>>
>>37828048
>a lazy self-sabetouging piece of shit
That is correct. Once you have sex with 3+ girls you are no longer within cyborg range.
>>
im a cyborg and i like being it too desu
im glad that im postive and can be with all kinds of people : ) not hating or blaming any group
>>
>>37828117
> : )
Top cringe desu.
>>
>>37828218
its ok anon i dont care! it just a smiley on the internet haha
>>
File: 1495074057754.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495074057754.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>37828663
>smiley
>haha
You need to go.
>>
>>37829240
>this is why i dont have any friends
its all in your ATTITUDE
>>
>>37827929
being a cyborg is the worst, cant really for a connection with anyone :C im accepted by everyone but not as much as i wish i was
>>
>>37829287
Literally where did I say I had no friends? Stupid faggot.
>>
>>37828048
>i've banged a dozen girls
You're a lesser normie, not a cyborg
>>
You retard don't even know what cyborg even means. Most people ITT are just failed normies
>>
>>37829334
>getting this upset on r9k
>this is why we'll never be true robots
>>
>>37827929
/replicant/ master race

>normie in all aspects
>borderline wizard behavior
>>
File: 1496225470745.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496225470745.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>37829383
>being this cringey
You are the cancer, anon.
>>
>>37829425
anon why do you find everything so cringey! take it easy

breath and don't be so angry
>>
>>37829351
I'm 34 tho so not really
>>
File: 1493937509517.png (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493937509517.png
20KB, 420x420px
>>37829664
>breath
>>37829691
Kek oldfag manwhore.
>>
>>37829392
this is me

>be weirdo fucking literal autist
>winner of genetic lottery though in terms of being tall and good looking
>throughout school be weirdo outcast and cringey faggot
>had 2 long term gfs and a FWB while in high school
>couple hookups after relationships ended
>last time I had sex was 3 years or more ago
>was neet for some time
>hate normalfags
>weeaboo waifuist now
>relate more to robots than any normalfags
>able to function like a normalfag on the outside while reeeeing constantly inside
>>
>tfw don't even want online friends
>tfw just want to be anonymous
what's wrong with me?
>>
>>37829848
I'm you but with less sex
>>
>>37827929
>used to be a robot all my life because I'm a manlet. Everybody kind of liked me because I was funny, but I was unable to have any sort of conversation with anyone because I could never find anything interesting to say.
>got fed up.
>last year, went to college (or whatever it's called in the US), met a bunch of new people and decided to try my hardest at becoming a normie.
>holy shit it worked.
>realize one of my friend is a fucking sociopath who hates everybody and only hangs with us because he's trying to get into the pants of the girls in our group
>I tell him about it, but he tells me he's a good boy who dindu nuffin.
>drama unfolds because of this guy.
>I tell the others about it, but they all tell me he's a good boy who dindu nuffin.
>even more drama unfolds because of this guy.
>summer comes
>my group of friend start doing a bunch of things without me
>I ask them wtf
>they tell me they realized that I don't like the guy who makes drama, so they didn't invite me so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable
>gee thanks friends
>i barely talk to them as group anymore, but even more fucking drama unfolds because of this guy

I'm starting to realize how dysfunctional my group of friends is, with everyone either being a compulsive liar, a depressed fuck or just someone who doesn't care about what goes on because he has another group of friends he cares more about. I need to find other people.
>>
I made a post in mean things said to you thread, don't feel like repeating but you guys can go there and you'll see plenty of more legitimate cyborgs who actually talk about how they become cyborgs not just how many girls they slept with..

Common guys, this is just depressing
>>
>>37830029
>they tell me they realized that I don't like the guy who makes drama, so they didn't invite me so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable

Basically go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.