[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your difficulty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: evilwithin.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
evilwithin.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
> 5'5"
> 4" erect penis BONE-PRESSED
> hideous facial features
> horrible eyesight and eye doctor won't let me get contacts
> zero social skills
> zero friends
> never had any kind of emotional relationship with anyone or anything

AKUMU difficulty life
>>
File: nv5q1abtfggx.jpg (26KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
nv5q1abtfggx.jpg
26KB, 325x325px
Honestly it sounds like you should just end it all right here, m8.
>>
Women instantly pass out from all the orgasms when they're with me. Constantly blueballed.
>>
File: 1471605951807.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1471605951807.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>>37827432
>Female, blonde, early 20's.
>Brilliant social skills and loads of friends but as Robbie Williams said "The only thing worse than being alone is with people who make you feel alone" so I'm actually pretty lonely.
>Extremely introverted and shy, find it hard to go to clubs and talk to the guys.
>Face misogyny from men through the pay-gap among many other things.
>Not allowed on here because I am a girl even though I have suffered more than you virgins. I can't even get out of the bed sometimes, I put my phone on sleep instead and go back to sleep, that's how depressed I am.
>>
>>37827432
Damn, sounds pretty lame..

Mine is
>5'11''
>6.5'' bone pressed minimum
>skinnyfat
>no friends
>commitment issues
>severe anxiety for intimacy
>mild acne
>babied by my mother
>everyone I've known remember me as either a living joke or a piece of shit(I'm not a piece of shit in the way people consider me, it's just lies people believed of me)
>body deformity
>hip to waist ratio is female
kill me
>>
>>37827432
>> 4" erect penis BONE-PRESSED

no way
>>
>5'11"
>6.5" peepee
>decently good looking, not chad tier but could be worse
>fag
>r9k meme comb of depression and anxiety, plus BDD
>no social skills
>no friends
>no talents skills or interests of any kind

Haven't talked to anyone but parents in about four months, I've started cutting my own because I'm too scared to go to the barbers
>>
>>37828549
>>comb
combo

>cutting my own
cutting my own hair
>>
>>37828486
Trying not to laugh here, because people nowadays don't even try to make decent baits anymore
>>
Don't reply to the troll ABOVE, HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF AND FEEDS OFF OF (YOU)'S SO DONT GIVE HIM (YOU)'S.

HE IS PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE BTW IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHO IM TALKING ABOUT
>>
>>37828549
>fag
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>37827432
>>5'11"
>>6.5" peepee
>>decently good looking, not chad tier but could be worse
>>r9k meme comb of depression and anxiety, plus BDD
>>no friends

Literally me except I'm not gay gay, I'm just prison bi.
>>
File: 6543278902953.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
6543278902953.png
102KB, 450x443px
>literal midget girl
>overweight
>20 year old high school dropout
>NEET
>asspie
>khv

But because I'm a girl I have it on easy mode apparently.
>>
If you reply to "women" in this thread then you are doing a shamefur dispray
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
>>37828784
Could still get a 5/10 boyfriend easily. Meanwhile 7/10 robots get rejected by lardos like you on the regular.

Stop complaining like your life is hard roastwhore. Lose some weight.
>>
>>37827432
6'1"
7" benis
Pretty awful social skills
Now that I think about it have not talked to a woman in 5 years
Virgin
Kinda revel in the fact that I will die alone
Pretty smart, pretty good at computers
Just want to become it support because of the lack of effort I would have to put in
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (68KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
68KB, 400x533px
>>37827432
>5'9
>Autism
>Stop liking people i put in effort to be friends with
>wake up in a different mood every morning
>doomed
>>
>>37828965
>Lose some weight.
It doesn't even matter because I'm 4'5.
>>
>>37828784
PLEASE consider exchanging contact with me you sound like just my type
>>
>>37829014
Height doesn't = weight

Are you retarded or just looking for excuses to be a lazy cunt.
>>
File: 1471637404484.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471637404484.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37828486
Wow what a poor lad...
>>
>>37828965
Robots seem to think that girls are fussy and guys have low standards
Nuh uh, it works both ways
>>
My difficulty is I want a relationship with someone of the opposite sex without sexual frivolity and they need to be my equal and share my interests. But I'm an introvert with trust issues I can only overcome by drinking and I don't drink for health reasons.

Difficulty my rate. Blox.
>>
>>37829088
Why do you even come here, you're living in a fantasy world where your life is hard, you literally posted in this thread and already some faggot wants to be your bf.

>thinks her life is hard
>>
>>37829014
Hey fatty, I would date your midget ass since it would make my penis look like a monster dong.

just sayin...
>>
>German
>Abandoned soon after birth
>Adopted by Mexican family
>Never could quite pick up a proper language, essentially went from German to Spanish to English and it left me unable to really speak any one language fluently, although I read and write English like a boss
>Immediate family was verbally abusive, extended family refused to even consider me a member
>Grew up really ugly and disproportionate, fat and such
>Started to mature and actually look more and more decent, good looking German even
>Girls start liking me
>Settle with a girl
>She kills herself almost a year into our relationship
>Emotional wreck for most of teenage years because of gf and another friend's suicides
>Late teenage years
>Meet girl of dreams, ask her out, she says yes
>Find out she's suffering sexual abuse and child trafficking, and there's nothing I can do about it, I watch her die on the inside
>Life moves on
>Want to join military, parents won't let me so they make up for it in providing the smallest amount of financial aid so I can get a degree at a community college
>Wanted to go in for Med, got rejected, took Physics Major instead
>Physics major is kicking my ass now, definitely won't be able to pass
>Father is co-owner of company that's dying, the other co-owner is about to die and he wants me to inherit the business
This could mean I become a millionaire or I drive my father's life work into the ground. I'm stuck living where I am and I still live with my parents. I consider suicide quite legitimately as an option every now and then. I feel like I have it so better than so many other here but I just can't do this anymore.
>>
>>37829014
Can we see you? I want to believe you're beautiful. Please don't be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>37829217
>waaahh wahhh gf
>waaahh wahh chances
>options
>opportunity

Do us all a favor and fucking off yourself.
>>
>>37829217
Life's a nigger, shoot or get shot
>>
>>37829217
Also some roastie whore is asking to see you, don't reply to her, she doesn't deserve (you)'s
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.