[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, you wouldn't date this girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: Girl.png (340KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.png
340KB, 2000x2000px
Be honest, you wouldn't date this girl.
>>
I'd fuck her though.
>>
I would, but only if she stopped referring to herself in the third person. That would make conversation pretty awkward.
>>
>>37826197
in an original heart beat
>>
I would.
Is this some kind of game show? What comes next? A game where the loser gets wet?
>>
>>37826197
I've tried to get with similiar women in the past and I would again. The only thing that bothers me is that she's older than me
>>
>>37826197
No she's taller than me
>>
What the fuck, of course I would, she sounds perfect. What kind of ruse is this?
>>
>>37826197
>you wouldn't date this girl.
But I would, she sounds pretty much like who I want. Just hope she isn't full of ink and scrapmetal.
>>
>>37826197

Sure I would. I could even love her.
>>
I care about my status and I fucking hate weaboos. Also im 22. If this imaginary bitch was my age and didnt mind that I want and will have a high social status because of my work I could deal with the anime autism
>>
File: willsmithface.jpg (54KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
willsmithface.jpg
54KB, 376x376px
>>37826501
>I care about my status and I hate weaboos
>on /r9k/
>>
>cares much more about personality than materialistic possessions
I don't have a good personality so it still wouldn't work out. Also I'm not dating someone that wears a collar like that lmao
>>
>>37826197
I wish a woman like her to marry me and live together like ermits in my forest.
>>
>>37826628
Im diagnosed with borderline personality disorder by a private shrink. If anyone ever found out about it I would loose my job as I work in the ambulance.
My life consists of pretending to be someone who I am not and acting like im friends with people that I hate. My status allows me to act more like an asshole towards people and get away with it.

And weaboos need to kill themselves
>>
>>37826197
>likes: video games
Stopped reading there. Yes I'd date her.
>>
>>37826197
You're right, I would marry her in a heartbeat
>>
>>37826197
I would in a original heartbeat
>>
>>37826826
I hope you realize how much everybody looks down on people like you. You think that you're so hyper intelligent that you can hide your true face, but it bleeds out and people talk about how awful you are when you aren't around.
>>
>>37827055
That's just what you hope since you're probably some wren that got bootyblasted by his other comment. You give normies way too much credit, they're too easy to manipulate.
>>
>>37826197

I actually might if she didn't dress like an edgy 13 year old
>>
>>37827106
Ok, Mr. Superior to Normies. I'm sure you're doing a fine job being the puppet master over the plebs in your life.
>>
>>37826197
>implying she would date me
>>
>>37826197
You're right, I wouldn't because I already have a gf that I love.
>>
File: s.png (215KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
215KB, 393x374px
>>37826197
Is this some new fucking meme? Most people on here are dying for a girl like that, myself included.
>>
>>37826197
Waifu material, but all the girls like this are taken already.
>>
>>37826197
>as long as you aren't a 1/10 abomination

fuck off roastie
>>
>>37827055
Idgaf what people think about me. I just want to be left alone to work but instead im constantly approached by people who want to socialize at work.
Also my iq is 103 so im pretty average
>>
>>37827191
fembot meme
safdsgfdd
>>
File: warrior princess booty.jpg (304KB, 1920x1733px) Image search: [Google]
warrior princess booty.jpg
304KB, 1920x1733px
>>37826197
I might. She sounds fine. Potential deal-breakers include: emotional instability, cheating, and not wanting to do better than the gas station job. I'd want her to try to get a better job, so if we settle down she can help contribute to the household. She can stick with her hobbies, I do that stuff too, but we can't allow ourselves to be consumed by them.

So long as she doesn't meet those deal-breakers, she seems like she'd be cool to date or at least know.
>>
Would date, marry, and impregnate.
>>
>>37826197
>she

not with that jaw nigga
>>
>>37827191
Guaranteed replies is one of the oldest meta-memes.
>>
She could quit her shitty job and I'd support her.
>>
File: 1494429974254.jpg (749KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1494429974254.jpg
749KB, 1280x1148px
I absolutely would.

Her likes are shared with mine, and frankly at this point I don't think I'd be able to date anyone who doesn't have those likes/dislikes (both the personal and hobby ones). I'm a sucker for the goth look (pic related is massively my weakness). The pic in OP is pretty damn cute to me.

Honestly, she seems more ideal of what I'd like in a person than any more "normal" girl would be, by far.

If a girl with those exact qualities showed any interest in me, I absolutely would be interested. The only issue is that I see myself as a disgusting 1/10 abomination (and even if I'm not, my self image is therefore too poor to be dating anyway). I doubt anyone, like her or otherwise, could be attracted to me.
>>
>>37826197

I don't like Anime and she is taller than me...
>>
>>37826197

only because she's probably lesbian
>>
>>37826197
Does she have any aspirations beyond working in a gas station 5 days a week?
Why isn't she thinking of a future career. Does she have any other hobbies?
Could I take her to the beach or camping or does she hate the outdoors?
Can she see through her fringe?
>>
What is her anus like?
>>
She would be nice to date. I could drive to her place after work and we could cook something together and I could watch her play dark souls and tease her when she dies. Does Monica want children though? That's the dealmaker if she does, and the dealbreaker if she doesn't.
>>
>>37826197
Sure but Ive had bad experiences with clingy women b4 so HEALTHY BOUNDARIES
>>
>>37826197
Yes I would dumbass, I could even love her

Sagittarius
>>
Every robot would and this is bait you dirty fucking faggot.

Sage
>>
>>37826197
>Be honest, you wouldn't date this girl.
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>37826197
She simply could not exist. Universal impossibility.

Pretty sad, really.
>>
>>37826197
You're right, I wouldn't date her, I'd marry her.
This unironically describes my ideal gf.
>>
File: Bear Bait.jpg (69KB, 514x367px) Image search: [Google]
Bear Bait.jpg
69KB, 514x367px
>>37826197
> Caring about money and status is being superficial and shallow

It's being responsible if you want your kids to have a future better than your own. Feelings are fleeting, the rent not so much.
>>
>>37826970
What if she only meant stuff like candy crush and whatever other popular phone games?

She's not going to play Civ, Anno, Hyperdimension Neptunia or whatever it is that you like.
>>
OP is a bit of a moron. 89% would marry her after knowing her a while given the chance. If she got rid of the spiked collar and lipstick.
>>
>>37828262
>lipstick
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>37828281
The fuck do you want me to call it? Ash? Black berry? It's fucking lipstick you moron!
>>
>>37826197
probably not. she would of been perfect for me a few years ago probably.
>>
>>37828418
He's saying that he likes the lipstick.
>>
File: image.jpg (729KB, 1205x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
729KB, 1205x1200px
The sad thing is, I don't. I don't really want to date anybody, not that I could if I tried. All I feel is apathy.
>>
>>37828505

Oh fuck me, My bad...
>>
>>37828241
She likes anime though so she'd probably be down to play neptunia
>>
>27
Too old. If I'm going to have kids at my age (30), I need a younger girl, or the chance of 'tism is too high. Already runs in the family, and looking at the description, in her too.
>willing to settle for 2/10
>doesn't care for looks
>gas station job
No personal drive, and willing to settle for the absolute minimum. Terrible human being, and would make an even worse mother. Probably hitting the wall too, and looking to settle with her provider.
>that appearance
Cute and all, but will fail fast, if not already, the hard contrast and heavy makeup hiding the more subtle signs of impending aging. Also dresses like a kid from 10+ years ago, so showing signs of mental or emotional issues, and at the very least extreme immaturity.
>physically needy
Probably the biggest turn-off, desu. I hate that stuff.
>likes anime and vidya
Probably totally pleb-tier in both. But beyond that, sharing hobbies is dangerous. Your woman should be open to your hobbies, yes, but sharing in them is asking for trouble, especially if your tastes don't match very closely.
tl;dr NO.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.