[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UGLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wo.jpg (92KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
92KB, 633x758px
How am I supposed to succeed in life when I'm ugly as fuck?

>19 and fully receded hairline and temples
>asymmetrical face
>shit chin
>extremely round head which means I can't just shave it all off because I would look even worse so I have to stick to the JUST hairline

I fucking hate seeing my face's reflection
>>
at least you dont get "KYS your ugly" from girls.
>>
File: dark fucking shit.png (429KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
dark fucking shit.png
429KB, 1070x601px
At least you have a fucking normal shade of skin that doesn't make you look like a locked character from a video game
>>
apparently there are ways to prevent further receding and even might restore some. catch is though you always need to use it so once you stop the receding continues, so if you're a poorfag though luck

t.24yo whose hairline started to recede as well
>>
fuck I have all that too, except a huge hooked nose instead of a bad chin.
>>
>>37826040
post pics anon
i'll bet its not as bad as you think
>>
>>37826040
my robot bf has a receding hairline and i still love him
it's probably not as bad as you think
>>
most likely you're not ugly. people with low self esteem exaggerate how bad their face looks. but let's say for argument's sake you really are ugly

1.) most likely, you want happiness out of life. there's a myriad of unattractive people who have attained this. ugliness and happiness are not mutually exclusive. this point is obvious.

2.) your worth as a man has never been derived from looks. do you think alexander the great, napoleon, or the myriad of successful fighters, businessmen, actors, gurus and writers have ever believed their worth was in their face?

3.) you give power to your insecurities. all it takes is a switch in attitude and they're no longer a problem. yes, this is hard, but you were born with it and you can't control it so what's the point of dedicating any time worrying about it? focus on what you have, there are people who can't walk, or talk, or even think.

i believe in you, anon. there's more to you than a fucking face.
>>
>>37826787
Not OP but this is good advice. Thanks man
>>
>>37826040
>ugly
make up for it by being fat.
>>
>>37826787

Alexander the great was known for his good looks
>>
>>37826432
I assume you are depressed, anxious .. both? If you have medication from the doctor and a girl is saying "KYS your ugly" and you can prove you have mental issues which could lead you to actually killing yourself.. then you can get these girls punished. Do it, could be fun. Let them learn a lesson. Their actions have consequences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.