[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your 1st sexual experence story with the other robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: robot-1st-sex.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
robot-1st-sex.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
Share your 1st sexual experence story with the other robots.

> I want to feel that I am not alone with my weirdness.
>>
>>37825896
>robots
>sexual experence
>>
>>37825896
We went to see Rise Of Planet Of The Apes. We left halfway, made out in my parents' car that I had driven, and fucked her with no condom AND nutted inside. She rode me for the entire experience.

Kind of unrelated, but she was in a mental hospital probably three or four months later. She was more of a robot than me lmao
>>
>she came over to my place
>we watched Life with Louie
>got naked and started getting handsy
>I was shaking like a fucking leaf all night because I was so nervous
>could not get it up
>cuddled all night
it took like 5 more tries before I could achieve full boner and cum in her. I'm sure I would have forever remained a virgin has she not been so understanding and patient.
>>
>>37826310
Ya know, I've read a lot of threads like this where guys said they were so nervous that they couldn't get it up. I was the opposite. If the chick so much as touched me I would get hard as fuck INSTANTLY. A lot of robots must have terrible circulation lmao
>>
>>37825896
We went on a few dates, and took thing nice and slow for a while.

Then she decided she REALLY needed sex, pulled me into her room one night after our date, removed her clothes and mine, and rode me several times that night. Honestly kind of shocked at how many times we did it, and how long I lasted considering it was my first time.

Turns out she was far more pent up than I was, even though I was the virgin in this relationship. So, overall, pretty great, especially since I had no clue what the fuck I was doing in bed. She did all the work each time.
>>
>>37826310

>>it took like 5 more tries before I could achieve full boner and cum in her.

Fucking this.

>first time for me
>too nervous, cant't maintain boner
>the girl was really hot and i didn't even have to pay her
>she txts me the next day to meet up again
>i ignore her because too ashamed to meet her again

That was the only time in my 27 years of life I could of had free sex.
>>
My mom caught me fapping once. Thats the closest to a sexual experience I've ever had.
>>
>>37826372
>If the chick so much as touched me I would get hard as fuck INSTANTLY. A lot of robots must have terrible circulation lmao
not really. I had a hard on every time I was with her in public. I almost came when she touched my arm. I had precum 24/7 on my undies and a raging boner. but when we got down to business I got very frightened and shy and could not perform. decades of isolation, anxiety and rejection does that to you.
yet I am a normie in the eyes of /r9k/ and should gtfo reeee.
I managed to rise above my autism but I'm far from normal
>>
>be 8
>older cousin introduces me to masturbation and oral sex
>suck eachothers dicks
very very very cool stuff, love that memory
>>
>>37826372
>GF and I were both virgins
>We had talked about it and had it all planned out
>Marriott Courtyard room 224
>I bring wine and condoms
>She brings her vagina.
>We start to make out - she is wet and ready
>She puts a condom on my dick - I cum
>We fool around for a while until I get hard again
>Go to slide it inside her and she is wet but tight - its obvious I am hurting her
>We stop and take a break
>I get hard again and put on condom #3 (last one)
>She tells me to "stick it in me no matter what"
>I get it in.
>I hump for a while - it feels great but I can't cum
>She asks me to stop
>We fall asleep/
At some point in the night I work up hard with my dick in the crack of her ass. I rolled her over onto her side and just slipped inside her. She rubbed her clit and we came together.
>We fucked 3-4 times more that night/morning; each time with me cumming inside her.
>3 week panic until her period.
>>
>>37826568
Should have impregnated her. It's the only reason one should have sex.
>>
>>37826619
We are not together anymore.

Are you happy now?
>>
>1rst year in England, kids are touching each other's dicks.. I join in
>3rd grade back in America, me and this kid would go to the bathroom together and each other's dicks.

We'd hang out and do the same thing. We knew it was wrong even in third grade, I remember one of us saying "I wish one of us was a girl so this wasn't so wrong" We lost contact shortly after 3rd grade.

>years go by
>become attractive in high school
>autistic levels of shyness cause me to never make the first move with tons of interested girls
>at friends campsite with a group
>me and this chubby chick hook up
>she eventually pulls my dick out and starts playing with it for like 2 minutes
>she abruptly stops because her ex was texting her and I had the most painful blue balls of my life
>finally lose virginity a few years later at age 20
>haven't had sex since then

I guess I'm just glad I didn't turn out gay. Sorry to gay anons.
>>
File: 1497817836818.png (199KB, 941x887px) Image search: [Google]
1497817836818.png
199KB, 941x887px
>>37825896
>be at party
>be weedman
>party gets emergency stopped by hosts big brother
>girl there sucks some guys penis
>we walking in a group
>later she sucks another guys penis
>I'm roll some weed with the other people
>later she doesn't have anywhere to sleep so I let her come home with me
>kiss her later when cuddling
>wake up and she's gone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.