[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate Pro choice people? Every single one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0905.jpg (32KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.jpg
32KB, 439x290px
Does anyone else hate Pro choice people? Every single one of them is an irresponsible whore or a white knight cuck.
>>
File: brrrt.jpg (28KB, 580x412px) Image search: [Google]
brrrt.jpg
28KB, 580x412px
they should legalize post birht abortion tbhfam
>>
>>37825851
Do you have a vagina, anon? Because if you don't, your opinion is irrelevant and counts for shit
>>
I am a robot, and I see no problem with abortion being legal.

I don't think the state should be funding it entirely, but it should be legal for private clinics to do it. What is wrong with abortion?
>>
>>37825965
If you don't have a dick you don't get to decide what we get to fuck you dumb whore.
>>
>>37826049
>If you don't have a dick you don't get to decide what we get to fuck you dumb whore.
You fucking stuff has a negative effect on the person/organism you're trying to fuck, whereas a woman killing something in her womb is just her getting rid of a clump of cells.
>>
>>37826265
>muh clump of cells!

How to spot a retard. Go away roastie.
>>
Just let people do whatever the fuck they want. The gov should fund planned parenthood but not abortions, and women should be able to get abortions
>>
abortion is murder
>>
Yeah your right anon these irresponsible whores should reproduce and raise children. (Dumbass)
>>
>>37826049
Are you even trying to make an argument here? Retards never learn
>>
>>37826371
Maybe whores shouldn't be whores in the first place.
>>
>>37825851
>he isn't aware of the racial disparities in abortion
>he doesn't know the pro-choice movement was pioneered by Margaret Sanger, a racist eugenicist.
>he wants more niglets to ruin his yard, rape his could-be gf, take his jobs via affirmative action
Anon, I....

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born
>>
Is it not possible to hate people with such ideals without hating what they believe in? I think it's a necessary part of the modern world but people that openly support it are just irresponsible whores
>>
>>37826416
>women not being whores
>ever
this fucking guy
>>
>>37826402
No, just making an equal statement to what that dumb roastie said
>>
>>37826417
>but it kills niglets!

It doesn't matter. There's so many of them it doesn't make a difference.
>>
File: tmp609415708949872640.jpg (15KB, 304x406px) Image search: [Google]
tmp609415708949872640.jpg
15KB, 304x406px
>>37826265
>getting rid of a clump of cells
"sir are you aware you ran over stacy t. roastie?"
"as far as i'm concerned, officer, she's just a clump of cells"
"good point, sir, have a nice day"
>>
File: 1495899568045.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1495899568045.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>37826569
roasties aint even human
>>
>>37826291
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/
Consciousness begins in the 24-28th week of a pregnancy. Most abortions happen before this. The "babies" you are killing are not human, and are not able to realize that they are dead.

>>37826569
Strawman fallacy. A human being is much more than a clump of cells at the point where you are able to run it over.
>>
What if they were raped? What kind of environment would that child be brought into? I'm pro-choice but I don't want the institutions to be government funded. It really should be a states rights issue IMO different cultures have different viewpoints on it.
>>
>>37826675
>because it can't know it's dead that justifies killing it

What to know how I know you're a roastie?
>>
If it's "just a clump of cells", why do people think it's worse when a pregnant woman is murdered, even as far as wanting her charged with two counts of murder?
>>
>>37826973
She presumably wanted to have that child which means it would've been a person in the future had they not been killed.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (63KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
63KB, 480x320px
>>37826675
If we're going solely by brain activity, if someone is braindead--a vegetable on artificial respiration...are they even "alive" at that point? If I have my way with a braindead woman, did I rape her or am I just practicing necrophilia, which is a legal gray area in several states? If I shoot her in the head shortly thereafter, did I murder her, or does that not count since she's already dead?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.